Alliance Battle Cries...

85 Gnome Rogue
So Blizz... at Blizzcon you said you're looking for an Alliance Battle Cry as catchy as the Horde's. How about holding a contest? With nifty Alliance themed prizes!

Well what say you?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
That actually would be a pretty good idea (the contest I mean).

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I honestly think "Glory to the Alliance!" or "For the Alliance!" is just fine.

Glory to the Alliance! is my favorite actually, simply because it's not a clone of "For the Horde" with alliance stuck in there.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
"Cry havoc" is my favorite so far.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
I honestly think "Glory to the Alliance!" or "For the Alliance!" is just fine.

Indeed but it seems some people want a made up language to be associated with the Alliance, so that our battle cry is "cool" like the Horde's. I mean the Dreanei do have a battle shout (/charge) that is in another language. But yets "Glory to the Alliance!" and "For the Alliance" are fine.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Well seeing as the humans say "For the Alliance" when you talk to them, and the fact they where in the game before the horde, I would say the HORDE stole from us, but still it sorta stinks and it is bland, mainly because you don't hear an awesome scratchy accent when it's said like the Horde do. Wait what is the alliance in common language when the Horde see it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
((Eh, find some silly generic battle-cry for the Alliance if you want. I'll stick to the glorious 'For Khaz'Modan!' myself. *invokes dwarf bias*.

But in all seriousness, I think the current ones work fine. I like 'Glory to the Alliance!' myself.))
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I thought Hail to the Alliance was our battlecry, I recall several npc's in game saying it.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Well seeing as the humans say "For the Alliance" when you talk to them, and the fact they where in the game before the horde, I would say the HORDE stole from us, but still it sorta stinks and it is bland, mainly because you don't hear an awesome scratchy accent when it's said like the Horde do. Wait what is the alliance in common language when the Horde see it?

Actually, "For the Horde!" has been in the game since the RTS. But so has "For the Alliance!" They both sound generic because they are. Pretty much every race in the game has a "For!" cry.

Besides, alliance before the horde? How come? They allied themselves for what? Playing solitaire, since there was no horde around?

Anyway, what about "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" as alliance battlecry?

Troll Wars before the Space Orcs came to Azeroth.
Reply Quote
"THIS IS MY SERIOUS FACE!"

"I FOLLOWED EVERYONE ELSE HERE!"

"LOSE 10 POUNDS IN 10 WEEKS, ASK ME HOW!"

"ROWSDOWER!"
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
We already have one that's used by alliance in the BG's every day:

"JUST LET THEM WIN!"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
We already have one that's used by alliance in the BG's every day:

"JUST LET THEM WIN!"

If I see people saying that I usually /afk no point doing that BG if they aren't even going to try =/

But surprisingly whenever we all agree that "Derp so hard you Herp" as our battle plan we actually win.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
IN LOTHAR'S NAME!

GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

UNITED WE STAND!

And, last but not least:

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME OUT OF ME BUNKER, HEATHENS!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
For justice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]