Acherus Armor Set

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have the entire set laying in my bank somewhere, when I get off work, I'll probably put it on. Anyone here still have it and post yourself wearing it!

Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Death Knight
Against all common sense, I still have my set lying around (as well as the quest blues from the end of that starting zone). I really do wish that Blizzard would make an updated set using the Acherus model.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I have both starter sets. The set when you first get created, and the set when you're done with EPL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I stopped hording armor/items a few months back and deleted anything even slightly useless.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I stopped hording armor/items a few months back and deleted anything even slightly useless.

Me as well, the armor didn't look all that spectacular imo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
The set looks dumb on any race that doesn't have their head sitting directly over their shoulders.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I keep holding onto the armor sets including my full t8 in hoping that one day blizzard puts in apperance tabs. Honestly I couldnt find any other use for my bank spaces.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I actually equipped my set last night. I love just walking around in it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Still keep this and the Saronite Rare set. I just thought they looked bad ass enough to keep, even if i throw on just a few pieces or the whole set to stand around in Dalaran while i wait for dungeon queues.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I believe i just have the Saronite set in my bags, along with the weapon you got to pick, i was Orc originally, so it took the axe. I will have to log out tonight with it on. Nothing more suiting for the new forums. lol
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
i just kept my collection of weapons, betrayer, aesirs edge, duel bladed butcher etc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]