[Story] Shadow of Shadowmoon

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Greetings, World's End Tavern folks!

For the longest time I've been debating whether or not to post my story here, but what with the shiny new forums and all I figured it wouldn't hurt. Since the story is over 120 pages long so far and forum posts have a 5,000 character cap, I'll just link it instead:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6216878/1/Shadow_of_Shadowmoon

This is the story of Vaala Dawnstrike, a Scryer spy who strikes a bargain with Illidan Stormrage in exchange for her life. Elsewhere, a group of refugees from Tempest Keep set out on the long journey home. Updated weekly.

(Mandatory addenda, fanfiction.net is a well-known website and is in no way, shape or form after your 'keyz')

Feedback would be very appreciated. Enjoy~!
Edited by Vaalå on 11/5/2010 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Draenei Warrior
I felt bad for nobody seeing this, so I replied to it so it could go to the front page (I hope). Its a good story, too. I don't want it to go to waste. Your welcome, Vaala.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]