85 Human Mage
Bubbleman

I wish I could change it.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
Alas it appears to have been nerfed, I am unable to rename my water ele:(
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Mage
Named mine Lhivera in tribute to the greatest Mage theorycrafter if all time, and somebody I consider having played a large part in making Frost a viable PvE spec. <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Aquarius, I think it goes well with my name.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I named mine WarlockTears, mainly as a tribute to Christian Belt over at the WoWInsider. He even featured it :)

My alt mage's ele is named Hydraxis (just because he was my first mage and is still rocking his T2 from back in the day. Replacing those epics was so hard that I rerolled.)
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Mage
AquamisPrime
Reply Quote
66 Undead Mage
... What happen to the first post?Also why was this moved to the bug report form? Renaming the water elemental seems like a great feature :)
Edited by Icydeth on 11/8/2010 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Because it isn't an intended feature... yet. Most likely they're experimenting with a naming system similar to the DK's.

That said, mine is Undine.
Reply Quote
66 Undead Mage
Because it isn't an intended feature... yet. Most likely they're experimenting with a naming system similar to the DK's.

That said, mine is Undine.

hmm... thats weird, seems all the other permanent pets have names, I just figured since the mage pet is now permanent, it would have a name also. A little strange to just see a water elemental named water elemental next to every frost mage.

I would think each mage has a certain water elemental they use unlike deathknight who raise the dead which would be a different ghoul every time and not caring about the pet seems very warlock really.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Looks like I'll have to say bye to Aquarius soon, I'll miss you buddy QQ
Reply Quote
29 Undead Mage
Blastoise as well!
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Mage
Magikarp! Hit 'em with a splash attack!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Slushy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]