Aesthetic glyphs for warlocks

85 Undead Warlock
I see other classes have gotten some for their minor glyphs, why do ours still continue to be useless or very boring?

I know its not hard to implement a glyph for green fire, we already see the spells are implemented, or would it kill to have our voidwalker look like the ones in the nether region in hellfire pennisula with a minor glyph? or to turn our little imp into a bigger and cooler fel imp? these things can go a very long way in making a class feel good.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Meh, I agree about the other ideas you listed, but they're giving us a level 81 green fire spell, so I doubt they'd make a glyph for all green fire.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Meh, I agree about the other ideas you listed, but they're giving us a level 81 green fire spell, so I doubt they'd make a glyph for all green fire.

i know but honestly its kind of pale in comparison to how incinerate would look as green fire.

theirs youtube videos of people using green fire by editing their spell database , not that i Condone that in anyway
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Rain of green fire? O.o

Seriously though, we could use some aesthetic minor glyphs. I want a felguard with a sword instead of an axe, like the RFC boss ;)

While I don't care for the color of the fire (though blue fire would be cool), I do like the fact that we're getting an insta cast spammable spell. Makes killing weak things or finishing off things much quicker than waiting for something to tic or just standing there to cast DL on them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Green fire would be pretty cool, would make me feel less bad about playing Demo/Destro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Green fire would be pretty cool, would make me feel less bad about playing Demo/Destro

Why do you feel bad about playing those two specs post 4.0? Both of those specs have alot going on in terms of spell priority/situational awareness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I want an aesthetic glyph that makes you look like Diablo when you blow metamorphosis.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I support the aesthetic glyphs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I want the armored VW from Violet hold damn it!!!

Minor glyph of Voidwalker ftw!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Give me green fire incinerates, and I'd be the happiest lock in the world.....of warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I want a glyph to deal fire dmg with shadowfury :D
also i'd love green fire
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'd be happy forever if we got to swap around our demon skins using glyphs. Same demons, just different looks. Or like Garlarmior said, switch out the look of the felguard weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Man, another awesome thing: green hellfire?! >.<

I would love more glyphs to change the skins of our pets, or one to change the look of meta... At least the colour sometimes would be a nice change. A red meta would be badass. Or green, combined with the green fire.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Bump for Aesthetic glyphs. I would love to have that Minor Glyph of Voidwalker.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
yea its really about time we get green fire, just remove the drain soul minor and give us green fire
Reply Quote
Rain of green fire? O.o

I kinda wonder if a dev was mocking us when they designed ICC, since when a warlock is copied via the Severed mobs that the Val'kyr spawn in that central hub it often casts a green flame Rain of Fire.

The spell graphic is already in-game...but it's our evil copies that get to use it. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I also agree with the idea of more flavorful minor glyphs, wtb green fire, and new demon models pst.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Rain of green fire? O.o

I kinda wonder if a dev was mocking us when they designed ICC, since when a warlock is copied via the Severed mobs that the Val'kyr spawn in that central hub it often casts a green flame Rain of Fire.

The spell graphic is already in-game...but it's our evil copies that get to use it. :-\

So is the sword using felguard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
sticky! sticky! Blizzard listen to us and make our class insanely awesome to make others classes even more jealous =D Oh and i think we need an epic flying mount that is unique to warlocks kind of like our horses...minor glyph for green flames on mounts too ftw!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
But there's like no only flying demons... that I can recall....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]