Aesthetic glyphs for warlocks

90 Orc Warlock
I demand a minor glyph that changes the color of Meta's Glow (the purply part)
So that way i can get a whole legion of Mighty Morphin Demo Locks
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I demand a minor glyph that changes the color of Meta's Glow (the purply part)
So that way i can get a whole legion of Mighty Morphin Demo Locks

Bump!
seriously i want my green fire
btw i almost s**t a brick when i saw your picture taterdotz :P
Reply Quote
I am completely fine with Incinerate being the color of traditional fire. Immolate would be much cooler as green fire because of the Fel Flame effect that would be left on the mob. Although you could probably just make a glyph to make all your fire effects into Fel Flame.

Off topic I do like my Eye of Kilrog and Underwater Breathing Glyphs though. I don't use my Voidwalker often enough to warrant a cool armor change. The imp perhaps I think endgame he sees more action that a Void.

Just my two cents though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
anyone who has played beta knows about demon soul or wutever its called where your pet is dismissed but you gain a buff depending on which demon it is. but the graphic for it looks stupid, like a purple glow. i would love if they made a glyph or revamped the spell to make it look like you actually fused with your demon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
anyone who has played beta knows about demon soul or wutever its called where your pet is dismissed but you gain a buff depending on which demon it is. but the graphic for it looks stupid, like a purple glow. i would love if they made a glyph or revamped the spell to make it look like you actually fused with your demon

How would that work with the imp? Turn us into gnomes. lawl
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

How would that work with the imp? Turn us into gnomes. lawl

Man, but imagine fusion with the felguard... Or the succ? :P
Reply Quote
I can already see Warlocks making a macro.

/cast Demonic Infusion
/y FUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON DANCE! HO~!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I can already see Warlocks making a macro.

/cast Demonic Infusion
/y FUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON DANCE! HO~!

Haha, I was so thinking that too. >.<

I already have one to
/cast soulburn
/cast Seed of Corruption
/y MORE EXPLOSIONS! NEED MORE EXPOSIONS!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
But there's like no only flying demons... that I can recall....

the closest thing i can think of are the bats made from shadows in the war of the anchients trilogy
http://www.wowwiki.com/Shadow_Bat
Edited by Ikforc on 11/6/2010 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
That would be badass...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Ha! For many years warlocks have begged for green flame but blizz never saw a place to put it in. I think this would be a great place to put that kind of stuff in. Minor glyphs have huge potential for atheistic things.

@Ikforc shadow bats... awesome!!
Reply Quote
i want my pets (especially my felguard) to look a bit different.

and green fire
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I want my pets to look much cooler than they are (they really are over due an update), but I wouldn't want it to be a glyph. Think about it. We have multiple pets all needing updates. we only have 3 minor glyph slots. This means we'd only get 3 updated pets... No good. I want that to be a baseline aesthetic update of all pets.

There are several more aesthetic changes I'd like... The new Soulburn ability, while functionally cool, graphically is almost unnoticeable. I'd love to see some sort of cool effect of escaping souls when we use it, bring in that neat swirling Drain Soul look and have souls burst out of our bodies when we hit that ability. I'd also like to see empowered versions of all the Soulburn spells. Picture a Soulfire rocketing towards a mob, surrounded by swirling souls and looking twice as big as it does currently.

On a side note.... I'd love there to be a minor/major/prime glyph that enabled my summoned imp to have demonic wings and fly where ever flying was appropriate. How awesome would that be?
Edited by Pernicious on 11/10/2010 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
But there's like no only flying demons... that I can recall....

Invincible with a demonic skin, perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Wait wait wait, Demon Soul dismisses your demon? Lame.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Last time I played with it on the beta (last night) the pet didn't dismiss.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I want a glyph to deal fire dmg with shadowfury :D
also i'd love green fire

Holy crap thissssss ^^^^^^^^^

That would make shadowfury hit like a truck in destro. Psh, and then factor in mastery.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Really? I'll mess around with it later.

And isn't that a good thing? Not dismissing and getting a buff?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Really? I'll mess around with it later.

And isn't that a good thing? Not dismissing and getting a buff?

Just another CD, like the 50 or so every other class but us has.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
At least you guys have the Eye of Kilrogg one, which is kind of cool.

Take a look at what Paladins have. It's essentially ONE glyph, that's the exact same for six different spells. /cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]