Ignite bug?

85 Troll Mage
I've seen posts elsewhere about there being a bug with ignite if you have more than 1 mage. However i can't find a post about it, just people saying they won't be fire until this is fixed. What exactly is the bug?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
You seem to be referring to the old vanilla bug where the first mage to proc ignite would get every other mage's ignite counted as his.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
As far as i can tell on beta there is next to no munching.

So they fixed the issue where ignite fails to recognize fire spell crits registered when ignite's duration is over 4 seconds? That's the way it is on live, and it is frustrating as hell because you'll land a huge pyro crit and expect a decent ignite for combustion, but it'll wind up being piddly because a living bomb tick crit a millisecond before, refreshed ignite to over 4 seconds, and caused that pyro to not be added to the bank.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Ignite munching will exist until they separate the Ignite generate by individual spells. Till that day, yes, it will munch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]