Dwarf Shaman

90 Pandaren Shaman
I'll keep my hit racial, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Space Goat 4 life, I think ill keep my tail, and my hit racial.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
Oh noes, swapping a hit racial for an axe and mace expertise racial, THE HUMANITY!
Also, find treasure is legit.
Stoneform. . . lol.

Also does anyone know if the new skin tones will be available since the dark iron and Wildhammer are rejoining the Bronzebeards?
Edited by Booshmart on 11/8/2010 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if facial tattoos are an option, I'll consider it.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Rogue
I too leveled a shaman up a few months ago with the idea of making him a dorf asap. Has there been anything definitive as to whether or not we'll be able to race transfer the same time the class/race combos are unlocked - or will there be a delay on transfers?

With the zone / quest structure changes, I'm mighty tempted to just level again =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
My guess is that 75% of all space goat shaman will be changing to the awesomeness that is dwarves. Also, dwarves will go from being the least played Alliance race to the second most played race, as well as bringing the shaman class to being the 3rd most played race.

Just a guess though.

Only for the first few months, then they'll all realize just how bad Shaman are in PvP (non-heal spec anyways).

And they'll go back to their FOTM classes. :o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Definitely considering it, the /waggle will be sadly missed though.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
I love my Orc but the Goblin is calling me

must have moar haste <3
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Archeology bonus too!

Definitely race changing...
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
My Orc Shaman is considering becoming a Goblin.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Eos
A male Dwarf Shaman by the name of Hamsandwich shall exist as soon as Blizzard allows the transfer!
Reply Quote
21 Undead Priest
Mines gunna be named...

ALESTROM.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Blech. I'll keep my tail and ability to reach the top shelf, thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I love my Orc but the Goblin is calling me

must have moar haste <3

Uh...
I hope you know that Haste is lame for Enhance now. o.o
Reply Quote
56 Draenei Shaman
This one won't change, but you can bet I'll be leveling a Dwarf Shaman to go along with him. I'm actually starting to like this class more than my current 'main'. :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I made this character a couple weeks ago with the express purpose of changing her to a dwarf when the option became available. Not sure why draenei just don't do anything for me, but they don't.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]