Dwarf Shaman

85 Dwarf Shaman
Going dwarf when it is available for race change
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i`m not changing this guy but many of my chars are going worgen
maybe i will make a dwarf shaman since dwarfs were the first race i used and i still like them
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Heck no

1% hit is too valuable at lower gear levels to justify it, even though I desperately want to be a female Dwarf. After I slay Nelth, I'll switch.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Goblin shaman as soon as i take my first nap break after cata hits.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Have you seen Graven in Nagrand? Dwarven shamans are baller =)

Too bad Dwarves in this game dont hold a candle to the Dwarves in Warhammer../sigh
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Someone PLEASE tell me Dwarf shaman get little kegs as totems! >< I will definitely race change for mini kegs.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Shaman
The general theme of this thread is -- Tauren Shamans are the alpha race/class combo, and everyone else is wasting money to slowly figure that out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The general theme of this thread is -- Tauren Shamans are the alpha race/class combo, and everyone else is wasting money to slowly figure that out.

This.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
GOING DWARF ASAP
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I can't be a goblin shaman as my oh so mean gm won't faction change the guild so I'll be a dwarf VERY SOON!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I've loved Dwarves since I first picked up the Dwarven Nations Trilogy from Dragonlance when I was about 12. Thorbardin FTW!

I am doing a race change as soon as possible :-p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]