New Family and/or Christian guild-Stonemaul

80 Night Elf Druid
Child of Aslan is a family guild on Stonemaul and we encourage Christian players as well as non-Christian players. This is a West Coast server and if you live on the West Coast and have lag with the server your on, try a visit with us. CoA has an extremely small horde guild also on Stonemaul. Please check our website out at www.christianwowers.weebly.com Teamspeak is available for us to chat and have fun. We are looking forward to meeting even more people and gaining new friends.
Edited by Snuffle on 11/16/2010 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
Arathor server here, otherwise would love to join you guys! Keep up the goodworks and may God bless you and your members.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Ty Nostrad :) Not too many like to be on a pvp server and it can be a pain, but also fun- gives a new meaning to ups and downs in playing. God bless your travels and friends.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Do these forums bump up when a reply is posted, today I've not seen it bump to beginning...
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Ah, yes, answered my own question, it does
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Let me know if you guys start anything on Doomhammer, or another PvE realm. I've convinced my wife to give WoW a shot and unless we find a clean *moral* community for her to game in I doubt she'll last long (not to mention I'm tired of the swearing and conversations of past guilds...)

You guys are great. Glad to see there are still openly respectable people out there. God bless.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Please check other guilds, might consider a transfer. I've got some listed on the website. Glad she is going to try it out. If she has any questions, from a girls point of view, she can e-mail me. God bless you both and most of all, have fun.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Happy upcoming holidays, may God be with all of you.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]