One Cataclysm Wish

81 Dwarf Paladin
Lantresor of the Blade and the Boulderfist in Outland come to Azeroth to reunite the divided clan. While in Outland, he and Danath Trollbane meet to agree over a mutual alliance: the Boulderfist help the Alliance reclaim Stromgarde and the Boulderfist will be allowed to live peacefully within Arathi. This betrayl of the Boulderfist by working with a man whose line had killed countless trolls for thousands of years angers the Witherbark tribe. Hastily, they agree to work with the Horde and the Forsaken forces [not knowing that Galen is also a Trollbane]. After this, some kind of grand betrayl of Galen that involves him killing the Witherbark's leader with Trol'kolar then handing the sword to Danath, before being struck down by Sylvanas.

And a Tabard of the Silver Hand for us human and dwarf pallies :3

I second this motion.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde getting pwned hard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I can't decide between the Forsaken getting something that breaks them out of the Snidely Whiplash mu-ha-ha villain role they continually find themselves in and more lore for the neglected races like trolls, Draenei, worgen, tauren, etc.

Maybe I should just wish for something that everyone will enjoy, like Lord Sargaras waking up, punking out Deathwing, making me his Bride of Cinders and destroying all life on Azeroth.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Worgen making Duskwood an actual, large town. The same with Strahnbrad, making it into a small quest hub that leads into Western Plaguelands from Arathi/Hinterlands. And their rightful large district in Stormwind.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
My wish? It would be for Vol'Jin to reunite the Trolls and and begin the rebuilding of their shattered empire.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Harpies join the Horde. Too much?

Well maybe Dark Trolls, or Zandalar or at least Zul'dare.

The Bloodhoof wouldnt like the harpy idea however if they are ever to get to be playable they first have to develop into a more civilized race, needing cities and power lore figures
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Stromgarde/Kul'Tiras involvement.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
For irony, Ataali, take a look at the last post of the first page.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

I want to hear from Sylvie why it's okay for the forsaken to make more forsaken when she used to think of it as a curse, none of the politics she plays with garrosh and the others.

This would be nice. I'm really uncomfortable with the Forsaken right now.

I'd like to see the Forsaken find redemption or a cure or at the very least discover a damned conscience.

I'd like to see the Alliance be pro-Alliance instead of just anti-Horde.

I'd like to see orcs learn humility from the tauren.

I'd like to see cultural development in all the races, really; as unlikely as that is.

Edit: Whoops, only one wish. I made too many. :P
Edited by Karlieb on 11/8/2010 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warrior
Savage worgen.

Edit: that is to say, more beastial.
Edited by Olmelliah on 11/8/2010 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
My wish is the same as OP's.
Stormgarde really needs some love.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
More Horde Blood Elf lore. Lady Liadrin has been in the Sunwell for the past 3 years, isn't it time for her to get back in the game and lead her Order to Glory. Also something of an internal power struggle between her and Lor'themar (you know, what's his face) would do more to bring attention to Silvermoon.

It's bad enough that the whole city spent most of Wrath stuck in patch 2.4...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

I want to hear from Sylvie why it's okay for the forsaken to make more forsaken when she used to think of it as a curse, none of the politics she plays with garrosh and the others.

This would be nice. I'm really uncomfortable with the Forsaken right now.

I'd like to see the Forsaken find redemption or a cure or at the very least discover a damned conscience.

if forsaken become humans again then i am quiting this game
the only reason i play wow because it only game you can play as undead and i enjoy undead lore (gul'dans death knights\ scourge\forsaken\knights of the ebon blade)
i can handle the whole "redemption" thing or forsaken get more gray shade the only thing i can't take cured or wiped out ideals.

Really blizz needs to solidify

"here's what the forsaken believe"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
My wish? It would be for Vol'Jin to reunite the Trolls and and begin the rebuilding of their shattered empire.

I agree, along with the orcs like the blackrock and such getting redeemed sumhow and rejoining the horde, perhaps BlackHand's Daughter takes over the clan?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

I agree, along with the orcs like the blackrock and such getting redeemed sumhow and rejoining the horde, perhaps BlackHand's Daughter takes over the clan?

Y'know... heck, why not?

Bring back Griselda Blackhand and Calia menethil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]