Holy pally + 1 healer= invincible

100 Tauren Warrior
so paladins have a new resource called holy power; 1 to 3 charges. The more a holy paladin gets hit the more holy power they build up (1-3 charges). The more Holy Power they generate the more mana FREE, 3 fully charged Word of Glory's they are getting. Thus free heals for themselves and another player. If the other player is a friendly healer they can basically tank heal themselves almost forever.

If you are lucky and skilled enough to seperate the two or chain CC, guess what....the paladin bubbles and you get to start over!

That is why a holy paladin and healer can outlast 4 or more opponents till reinforcements arrive and wipe you out or stall a big portion of a bg team.

Yes, I'm frustrated and I'm not the best pvp'er but I know when something is overpowered and not fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
not to mention if you have spec'd into 30% chance not to consume holy power. I can healz 4everz bwahahaha !!!!!111

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
the paladin bubbles and you get to start over!

This has never been an issue. Ever.
The whole point of fighting healers is to force defensive cooldowns. Then, they don't have those cooldowns anymore. That's when you score a kill.
All healers have these. Druids, you try and force barkskin/nature's swiftness. Disc priests you push for a pain suppression, shamans you get their nature's swiftness blown.
For holy paladins, it's bubble. And HoP, depending on who you're killing.

Why is a warrior complaining about bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
try ignoring the Holy Pally? If you cant kill him chances are he's specced into self-healing and wont do much dmg, so go look for easier game
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This QQ thread is what makes me play paladin PvP. Yey for invincibleness!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Don't worry, Blesses life got nerfed in the beta. It procs a holy power every 8sec, up from 2. Thats a huge nerf considering all the burst. Anyone on beta experienced this yet? Is blessed life even worth the talent point anymore?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Don't worry, Blesses life got nerfed in the beta. It procs a holy power every 8sec, up from 2. Thats a huge nerf considering all the burst. Anyone on beta experienced this yet? Is blessed life even worth the talent point anymore?

Could be worth a point, but I wouldn't indulge 2 points. PoJ is far more worth it now.

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#scIodrkukfo0bZcdM:caVkozzMc

Looks odd with all the 1 tp investments, but there's a reason for each one.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Heh, dont forget to mention that a pally healer can kill dps without issue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Keep QQing the tears are tasty!! They fuel our Holy Power :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Oh, you'll be nerf'd soon enough. (Considering its already in beta)
Untill then, Im going back to prot pvp so I can annoy the hell out of people with my over9000 shield procs.
Edited by Noodlestein on 11/8/2010 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy power isn't that great of a resource imo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not when you use it to bring back the long dead it isn't.
Edited by Boggyb on 7/11/2014 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]