Just broke 10k

90 Goblin Death Knight
Congrats to those who are 10k+.

I'm aiming for that as well, but it sucks when just about every achievement I have left to go involves having to rely on other people to get them. It wouldn't be so bad if most of the people I knew didn't have this attitude of "who cares about achievements?".

I try to get people to run Malygos with me for his achievements and I get laughed at. It sucks.

Edit: Don't get me started with really obscure ones like [Lumberjacked (25 player)]
Edited by Tadkins on 11/16/2010 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yup aiming for 11k before Cata hits =(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm aiming for 9000... I have a long way to go, I'm just unsure where to start..

Any Advice from some pros? xD
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I almost have 7k and barely raid, that's good...right?

/sigh
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Getting close to 10k, and id like to hit it before cata, but mostly whats left is pvp achieves, and i dont much care for pvp. Trying to finish Master of Isle right now.
Edited by Unggoy on 11/18/2010 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Getting sloes to 10k, and id like to hit it before cata, but mostly whats left is pvp achieves, and i dont much care for pvp. Trying to finish Master of Isle right now.

At least on my BG the Isle one is hard to complete these days. Little people actually like to play it so getting 100 wins is difficult and some of the achievements like Mowed Down and Demolition Derby which require killing blows can be mind numbing.

I have only sympathy and best wishes for you on your task at hand.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Getting sloes to 10k, and id like to hit it before cata, but mostly whats left is pvp achieves, and i dont much care for pvp. Trying to finish Master of Isle right now.

At least on my BG the Isle one is hard to complete these days. Little people actually like to play it so getting 100 wins is difficult and some of the achievements like Mowed Down and Demolition Derby which require killing blows can be mind numbing.

I have only sympathy and best wishes for you on your task at hand.

Actually, all i need left is wins. Cranked everything else out in a few days of trying. Bomb diffusing was by far the most annoying. -_-
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I just hit 10k tonight with our first HM Sindra 25 kill. Months behind!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
This is my "ach" toon, and it makes me sad coz i only have 4405. I wish I had the dedication to only do one toon but I cant. I try to get what I can here but if I were to add up my 8 toons I play it would be better. Sometimes having toon ADD can suck. I wonder now what it would be if I added them together to make myself feel better lol...off to check now...

For the toons I play currently on my server:
4405 nikkei
1755 Saraeda
2710 phoxie
2105 phiae
1890 hekkate
680 atheyna
360 hexxe
320 jaxxen

----------

Yes I realize they have many duplicates, but hey let a girl feel important lol. Coz it took me 8 toons to get close to what yall have lol.
Edited by Nikkei on 11/18/2010 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I envy a lot of you. I'm a baby achievement hunter so I'm happy with my recent hit on 4k. lol

Grats to those that recently hit landmarks.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
Hi Shujenka.

I hardly raided in wrath, and didn't really pvp... basically I didn't play and I'm sitting at 7700ish. A lot more I can do I know. Probably should get my red drake before Cata comes out eh?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I thought breaking 7k was really awesome until the new forums came out. Now I don't feel so special anymore seeing all these people with 8-10k plus! 9k will be a big one for me otherwise! Grats on 10k!

I felt the same way when I finally broke 9k, then I see a lot of people well passed 9k.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just hit 10,225 last night with my ICC 25 drakes. Cant wait for new cheevos in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi Shujenka.

I hardly raided in wrath, and didn't really pvp... basically I didn't play and I'm sitting at 7700ish. A lot more I can do I know. Probably should get my red drake before Cata comes out eh?

Sitting at that sweet zone of pretty much just missing PVP and PVE ones eh?

... Naturally you would have the two fishing achievements I am missing because fishing is totally useless and rng hates me. I should develop a world renowned addon too.. maybe that's your secret!!
Reply Quote
I'd love to break 10k by cata but that will require finding 9 people that care about going back and doing ulduar and my remaining naxx achievements. Though I'll be happy if I can finish up all of the glory of the raiders (10 man) (missing 1 stupid achievement for each of them ><)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I had 9k about the time the feat came out, but life made me go something casual for the past two tiers, so aside from the very basic achievements from 3.2 and 3.3 I've been... behind. I was able to clear ICC 10/25 and some ICC 10 hard modes but that was on my tank. I may even drop below 9k after a few things become feats. :(

Also, hi Shujenka.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I had 9k about the time the feat came out, but life made me go something casual for the past two tiers, so aside from the very basic achievements from 3.2 and 3.3 I've been... behind. I was able to clear ICC 10/25 and some ICC 10 hard modes but that was on my tank. I may even drop below 9k after a few things become feats. :(

Also, hi Shujenka.

Ya know I still have that group photo of you guys, miss alumynomnomnom. =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]