Insane In the Membrane Continuation

99 Worgen Druid
Indeed- but after three threads getting capped out, along with various others that have been floating around, my hopes for a blue response is dim at best.

There is probably some random obtuse reason for them not responding yet

Just Darkmoon left here /praying its ok to finish it after cata, since its not looking good for completion ><

Same!
Reply Quote
-sets up camp in the new thread- Still in the old one too. :P
Reply Quote
Thanks for continuing the thread here. +1 more for fixing the achievement and keeping it in one piece and completable in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
+1 for doing something.
Reply Quote
-bumps the thread- For our sanity. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Need 20 Epic Decks, and 1000 Junkboxes, I can see me getting it Dec5; also, for a repeated answer to the age old question: "Does BSB/SWC have to be met at the same time to get the Insane?" here is my answer -- http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5200/wowscrnshot110610172601.jpg
Reply Quote
@Adsertif Ha, nice screenie! Though I would think by this point anyone actually working on the achievement would know that you don't need them at the same time. :(
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
Addind my support (before the thread likely gets locked like the others before it D: )

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Had the extreme pleasure of having this non-announcement take place the week after I decided to go for it. Pffft.

Anyway, loads of support to those of you trying to furiously finish. Even if I'm completely screwed, I hope Blizzard finds a reasonable solution for you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
@Adsertif Ha, nice screenie! Though I would think by this point anyone actually working on the achievement would know that you don't need them at the same time. :(

I'm just turning in cloth now, I don't care about the BSB reputation, just wanted credit and the FoS for completing [Avast Ye, Admiral!].
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
As I see it, there are several options that would be most appreciated. I'll only name the most favourable:

1) A statement as to why they changed the FoS and an apology for misleading those who took their statement quite literally. While I do not enjoy the thought of having spent so much money trying to gather what I have left (Ravenholdt and Darkmoon Faire, everything else is done, thankfully), it's better than being given the silent treatment for all eternity. Okay?!

2) An extension of sorts. Exactly how long would be appropriate I have no clue to make fair for the majority but people are always going to complain no matter what so this idea is par for the course.

3) Include several other of the old factions going into Cataclysm. The Desolace centaurs come to mind. I can't remember how far their rep is capable of going, but I'll guess honored? If so, maybe the Khan leaders would give more rep than others and extend it into at least Revered? Perhaps Hydraxian Waterlords, as well? As far as I am aware, MC is staying intact. Thorium Brotherhood is actually pretty reasonable as far as compromises go as it takes two things. One, a lot of time for mining and running Molten Core week after week for the Fiery Core and Lava Core items. Two, it's expensive because it's proven true that anything useful for an aesthetic complement that players can gouge others on, WILL be abused and prices skyrocket as a result. Not everyone can solo level 60 raids or has a miner.

Just a few suggestions, but please don't chew me out. At least I'm trying. ='(

(Bleh, editing for typos and apparently, 'enter' spaces between paragraphs cease to exist unless you put them back in each time.)
Edited by Vorastrix on 11/6/2010 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I just finished my Insane title this evening. Such a LOAD of pressure gone there.

Having done this Feat, I am definitely in support of keeping it around. There should be a way to not "Break" it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I just had something occur to me. I need someone on the beta to get all three libram quests in their log, transfer said character over to the beta servers, and see if the quest is shareable, and completable, that way.

If that's the case, it could mean that Shen'dralar could be still doable post Shattering- if in a very obtuse way requiring two people.
Reply Quote
Interesting thought.
Reply Quote
I just had something occur to me. I need someone on the beta to get all three libram quests in their log, transfer said character over to the beta servers, and see if the quest is shareable, and completable, that way.

If that's the case, it could mean that Shen'dralar could be still doable post Shattering- if in a very obtuse way requiring two people.

I copied this toon to the beta and while the librams are still in my bags, the quests have vanished from my log, the quest giver (Loremaster Lydros) also no longer has the quests available, but his script is still the same

"Oh the drama and fuss the young Master exerted. You would think the fate of the world rested squarely on his shoulders. Only mortals could have such a skewed perspective on our world.

Alas, he left me with his meager magical secrets... Librams or some such nonsense. I have no use for these paultry magics but perhaps you might be interested in their enchantments."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Need 20 Epic Decks, and 1000 Junkboxes, I can see me getting it Dec5; also, for a repeated answer to the age old question: "Does BSB/SWC have to be met at the same time to get the Insane?" here is my answer -- http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5200/wowscrnshot110610172601.jpg

I can also confirm it doesn't :P

Reply Quote
-sigh- This is really obnoxious. :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Im not giving up hope until they announce it. I still am working on it so that I can get it done asap!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]