[Heroics] Resto Shaman DPS Rotation!

C'mon, I know a lot of you throw lightning bolts instead of heals in heroics. It's just fun to see which of the DPS you can outdo. I'm sure a few of you more heartless types have even let a DPS die while pewing. My question is, what is your highest DPS to date, and how did you hit that number?

I've only managed to hit 2k. I'll chalk this up to not using Flame Tongue, throwing out heals while DPSing, and not using shocks on cool down. I'll have to go do some runs and really try, and then I'll report back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
if i Que up i run in elemental >< so technically not even resto but i will keep my grid up and healing surge people back up, 10-14k on bosses with cd's blown isn't uncommon post 4.0 as long as there isn't much going on i really haven't had to heal much...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
if i Que up i run in elemental >< so technically not even resto but i will keep my grid up and healing surge people back up, 10-14k on bosses with cd's blown isn't uncommon post 4.0 as long as there isn't much going on i really haven't had to heal much...

I queue resto and run elemental as well... I avg about 2.9k throughout the course of a herioc.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
4.5kish is my highest.

Lust, engineering gloves, berserker, fire nova.

Pew pew. I usuallly outdps 2 people. Sometimes I get lucky with 1 competent dps who does like 10k because the fight lasts 20 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
As Resto I just drop Magma and hit Nova if Ive no healing to do. Ive tried spamming single target and I get about the same dps so the AoE route is easier.

I just got some 2.6 1handers though and was going to try healing as Enhancement soon.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I queue healer in elemental spec and average 5k through a heroic as long as the tank has more HP than i do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]