Best PVP warrior race come cataclysm.

80 Orc Warrior
What do you think the best alliance and horde races come cataclysm will be best for pvp. To my understanding with 4.0.1, it seems the minor changes to racial have already been done, and will not change again in cataclysm. So is it still human, now that racial is on 3 minute cooldown?
Thanks
90 Human Warrior
Its gonna be worgens by far
85 Human Warrior
Worgens for Alliance definetly - and I wouldn't be surprised if Goblins became top choice for Horde either.

Both have excellent racials that blow the old races out of the water.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Worgens for Alliance definetly - and I wouldn't be surprised if Goblins became top choice for Horde either.

Aoe silence would like to have a word with you
85 Night Elf Warrior
FjP
I wouldn't be surprised if Goblins became top choice for Horde either.

Brb rocket jumping 20 yards uncontrollably in a direction in front of you that doesn't get u in melee range to a target 99% of time
Brb using belt rocket for fireblast damage off gcd

I already get those as an Engineer and my gadgets are a heck of a lot better then that garbage.
Edited by Hatoup on 11/5/2010 11:42 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Warrior
FjP

Brb staying shadowmeld with dots on
Brb shadowmelding casts
Brb shadowmelding to drop combat
wait you have a human form that gets canceled in combat and get to look like a moron running like a wolf instead of having a mount, where do i sign up?!
Edited by Hatoup on 11/5/2010 11:41 PM PDT
85 Orc Warrior
IMO troll to be perfectly honest the biggest thing that destroys a warrior is roots and snares + a pillar. Troll racial + snare reduction meta turns 10 second roots into 6 second roots and 8 second novas into 5 seconds novas. Thats pretty huge.
Yeah, I'm trying to decide on this right now (it certainly isn't human!).

I might go Night Elf (reduced % to be hit by melee/ranged) as a prot warrior. I also like shadowmelding by nodes I am guarding to guarantee a first strike.

If I went horde, Blood Elf still looks the best.

C
90 Human Warrior

Brb staying shadowmeld with dots on
Brb shadowmelding casts
Brb shadowmelding to drop combat
wait you have a human form that gets canceled in combat and get to look like a moron running like a wolf instead of having a mount, where do i sign up?!

Ahhh same racials as before no wonder everyone went night elf these past 8 seasons...oh wait.
Shadowmelding is only good for healers the chances of you shadowmelding mid fight and staying shadowmelded even with the /sit trick is almost nill. Its as best for a warrior so that you can stop one cast on you that can easily be brought back out with a quick aoe. And i also was a nightelf before i was human. Yea nightelfs pvp racial on my ranking list was tied with dwarfs just above dreanies. With gnome being second and humans being first.

If you think 70% run speed for 10s is garbage and not OP let me introduce you to season 5.
85 Orc Warrior
Well put Novia
Lol dont listen to her... she obviously dosnt know what she's talking about or really LOVES NE's to the point that she dosnt care about logic...
Horde- Goblin, Blood Elf, with Orc and Tauren still viable.
Alliance- Worgen, Gnome with Nightelf being viable (Dwarf too but ehhh i dont like them lol)
For Alli i would stay away from Human until cata comes out and maybe theres some AMAZING trinkets that you wouldnt care about the 3 min Every Man for Himself but we'll have to wait and see.
Edited by Vengeance on 11/6/2010 1:50 PM PDT
90 Troll Warrior
TROLL!
81 Undead Warrior
Undead because we are "sex leg"!
90 Troll Warrior
i say it's troll
berserking is sex sauce
80 Undead Warrior
I'm rerolling with friends, and I'm gonna be a troll warrior.

Trolls are just awesome, I don't know why I didn't make a troll from the start.

Now, How can I get a Warrior Beard for my troll.......
90 Orc Warrior
It's either going to be Goblin or Blood elf in my opinion.

The rocket jump forward is nice, but can't miss alot and still not catch up to your target.

The AOE silence/interupt/rage on use is goign to be awesome for casters and healers. So... we'll just have to wait and see what happens
Most likely blood elf. An additional silence against casters is pretty insane especially for a warrior. But I'll still be going goblin. And worgens sprint was nerfed to 40%. Still good, but a little more balanced.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nightelf FTW XD except when you get a rlly beastly help and your ears poke out and ruin the awsome effetc =(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]