Death Knight armor models

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Ok, before you all get up in my grill about this, this isn't necessarily about mechanics.

I recently have redone the DK starting quests and couldn't help but feel... more Death Knightish in the very starting greens that you were given in Archus. Mainly this was due to the changed aesthetic where you've got a hood and robe rather than a Helmet and pants that grip your rear so tight people need to mount expeditions to get them off you.

This is probably because ultimately we're more of a spellcasting melee class, similar to Paladins, rather than a RAWR SMASH melee class like Warriors or Rogues. Also the hood in particular gives you that feeling of being a dark knight who just kinda waves a hand raises the dead and pitches them at his opponent while sitting back and taking a swig of ale.

Also some classes just shouldn't be seen in standard plate pants *glares at a dranei*.
Reply Quote
Spacegoat girls got that waggle. The tighter their pants the better, imo.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I was talking male spacegoats... so no waggle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nobody should ever play a male spacegoat of any class! :(
Reply Quote

Can't quote this hard enough.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ass-gripping pants are much preferred to the dresses that they make us wear.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight

Quoted for truth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Say that to my face, let's see how long you last.

No. body. should. ever. play. a. male. space. goat.

/spits
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
The fact that the pally t10 has a cloth skirt bothers me. I mean, we're a plate class, I just don't see why we would be wearing robes or any type of cloth.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight

I'd say it to your face if I could stop laughing at how ugly you are for 5 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

I'd say it to your face if I could stop laughing at how ugly you are for 5 seconds.

Says the Tauren...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Did this just turn into a best race discussion? It's alright, I'm here now to make you wish you'd rolled Troll!

Bask in the Troll awesome people!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The DK t11 helm looks fantastic on humans. It looks like the Burger King head on orcs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I'd rather Play a male spacegoat for any Melee class.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight

I don't understand why people love the female Draenei so much. By far the worst race model in the game. Would rather be a female Tauren or Dwarf than a femele Draenei any day of the week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]