Weapon Chain/Enchant

85 Orc Warrior
Soooo after watching how AWESOME the new weapon enchant visuals look on MMO-Champion... i got bitter. We arms warriors dont get to use one for PVP since they took Weapon Mastery away along with the Disarm Reduction so we have to use a Titanium Weapon Chain (sigh). I got over it until today when i saw the visuals so it brings the question; Will Blizz implement a new Weapon chain thats not so dull? OR a weapon enchant with disarm reduction build in? Maybe even implement the disarm reduction on an existing talent so we acually get to enjoy the new enchants. All i know is i hope lvl 85 arms warriors dont have to use a Required level 70 weapon chain : / BLIZZ LOOK INTO THIS PLEASE.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah i would very much like a new weapon chain!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
meh the enchants for melee weapon all look like crap compared to the ones for casters imo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
fury ftw

i can have a chain and an enchant :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
meh the enchants for melee weapon all look like crap compared to the ones for casters imo.

well yah but weapon chain? not only does it look whatevs, 28 Hit and Disarm reduction compaired to those cool enchants all the casters get seems kinda wack imo. I know they're looking into cooler scopes for hunters, all im asking is for them to do the same for us... feeling left out using a lvl 70 enchant for 85 PVP.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hopefully they figure something out soon then, weapon enchants already typically favor dual wielding in raids.

I'm not really seeing why they can't keep the disarm reduction abilities for specs that use one two hander exclusively anyhow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]