Falstad Wildhammer

85 Draenei Warrior
who is this guy?
Reply Quote
Pretty sure he's dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It would have been better if you did this BEFORE it was a viral sensation.

On the off chance you aren't trolling, a Dwarf.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
http://www.wowpedia.org/Falstad
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
not trolling trying to learn some lore on this guy
Reply Quote
His power is maximum.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
He's the Thane of Airie Peak. Leader of the Wildhammer Dwarves while Kurdran was out in Outlands.
Reply Quote
Basically he's Kurdran Wildhammer's brother. When Kurdran was trapped on the other side of the Dark Portal and presumed dead, Falstad became the High Thane of the Wildhammer clan.

In Cataclysm he will become the Wildhammer representative on the Council of Three Hammers, while his brother takes a more combat-oriented role in the Twilight Highlands.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Didn't he die in Day of the Dragon?
Reply Quote

Bad! Bad! *whacks on nose*

Basically he's Kurdran Wildhammer's brother. When Kurdran was trapped on the other side of the Dark Portal and presumed dead, Falstad became the High Thane of the Wildhammer clan.

In Cataclysm he will become the Wildhammer representative on the Council of Three Hammers, while his brother takes a more combat-oriented role in the Twilight Highlands.

And this. Also, does Falstad have command of those Wildhammer in the Highlands? They're talked about as if they are in the clan but have been ruling themselves.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

And this. Also, does Falstad have command of those Wildhammer in the Highlands? They're talked about as if they are in the clan but have been ruling themselves.

Not really explained to the best of my knowledge, they're just out there, seperate from the main wildhammer and from each other.

they seem to touch on the whole scottish/irish theme with the names though, which is interesting.
Reply Quote
Not really explained to the best of my knowledge, they're just out there, seperate from the main wildhammer and from each other.

they seem to touch on the whole scottish/irish theme with the names though, which is interesting.

There are little "sub-clans" I suppose they could be called. They all seem to be rather autonomous. I thought that all the Wildhammer had left to Aerie Peak long ago >.> But oh well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]