crusader aura

84 Blood Elf Paladin
so how many of you are getting super epic flying, even though crusader aura makes our epic faster then people with super epic
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Unless I have some really crazy surplus of gold I don't care if I have 310% speed or not. I am fast enough with out it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Unless I have some really crazy surplus of gold I don't care if I have 310% speed or not. I am fast enough with out it.
Xayton doesn't use a car, he cycles to work everyday.

Haha. I'm just poor.
Edited by Xayton on 11/7/2010 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually, our epic flying speed with crusader aura is 300% unless I am doing my math wrong. And with super epic flying our speed goes up to 330%.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It increase multiplicative, not additive.

Didn't know that...not much of a speed increase then if you do buy the super epic flying, I bought it anyway lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you had the 280% and compared it to someone with no speed increase on a 310% mount speed flyer you would've known it is definitely not additive.

Yeah I never actually compared it to anyone else with a 310% mount. Only reason I thought it was additive was because of the epic ground mount which is 120% multiplicative and additive.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If I have a surplus of gold I'm getting it :)

Nothing like flying even faster than before :D and makes those journeys where you hit num lock and go afk a bit quicker :P
Edited by Krelen on 11/7/2010 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sure, I'm faster with Crusader on...but I could be even FASTAR (ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG) with my 310% AND Crusader on.
Of course, I got mine from Long Strange Trip around a year ago now, so yeah...
Edited by Llunai on 11/7/2010 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Sup I already have 310. Achieving pre-4.0 4tw!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm creating a new guild with a brand new character, it shall be on a server of appropriate name.

It shall be dubbed <Sexiest Men Alive> and all the sexy men are invited to join said guild.

But, there is always a catch, as everybody knows Paladins have been historically known to be the absolute sexiest men alive, so you must have a level 80 paladin as your main!

Do I count?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I had plenty of 310% mounts when 4.0.1 went live and by plenty I probably mean like 3-4.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait how is your 280% mount + Crusader going faster than a 310% mount?

Crusader is only a 20% movement speed increase, so 20% + 280% = 300% which is still not faster than a 310% mount. If you're thinking of [Pursuit of Justice] it doesn't stack with Crusader Aura, as it suggests in the tooltip "does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects."

What am I missing here lol
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Wait how is your 280% mount + Crusader going faster than a 310% mount?

Crusader is only a 20% movement speed increase, so 20% + 280% = 300% which is still not faster than a 310% mount. If you're thinking of [Pursuit of Justice] it doesn't stack with Crusader Aura, as it suggests in the tooltip "does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects."

What am I missing here lol

280% mount x 20% = 336% flying speed.
310% mount x 20% = 372% flying speed.

I have been passing 310's for years now and loving it.!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]