Holy pally + 1 healer= invincible

(Locked)

100 Tauren Warrior
so paladins have a new resource called holy power; 1 to 3 charges. The more a holy paladin gets hit the more holy power they build up (1-3 charges). The more Holy Power they generate the more mana FREE, 3 fully charged Word of Glory's they are getting. Thus free heals for themselves and another player. If the other player is a friendly healer they can basically tank heal themselves almost forever.

If you are lucky and skilled enough to seperate the two or chain CC, guess what....the paladin bubbles and you get to start over!

That is why a holy paladin and healer can outlast 4 or more opponents till reinforcements arrive and wipe you out or stall a big portion of a bg team.

Yes, I'm frustrated and I'm not the best pvp'er but I know when something is overpowered and not fun.
The 'CD' of said talent is already being increased, I can't remember what too however. Hopefully they'll implement it in 4.0.3.
85 Human Death Knight
The worst part is that since they're invincible you can't even see them.
90 Night Elf Druid
The 'CD' of said talent is already being increased, I can't remember what too however. Hopefully they'll implement it in 4.0.3.

Being changed from a 2 second cooldown to an 8 second cooldown, I believe.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]