LF Someone with Beta Access

85 Orc Warrior
Is Shen'dralar still located in the reputations, wanted to know to avoid fulfilling my OCD and making it 999/1000 if it's not included in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have been wondering the same. I'm in the beta and i can confirm that it is still classified in the reputations tab as a reputation, however i cannot confirm if this is subject to changing.

~Arachne
Reply Quote
It is still there in the rep tab, however, the NPCs no longer give the libram quests. So get it done now while you still can.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If it's still in the rep tab, then there should be a way to Rep with that faction. They didn't take them out entirely. Granted, that doesn't mean anything since we couldn't rep with some of the Northrend factions for a couple of patches even though they were there.

Is Bloodsail still in the rep window too?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's quite possible that they simply haven't removed it from the rep list. It took them quite a while to remove Wildhammer, if I recall. It could be something that goes out with the actual release of the expansion, like when guild experience wand whatnot go in.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Over in another thread, Lylirra said that Zendralar will remain a reputation and continue to count for reputation achievements.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981898392#13
While players will be unable to increase their reputation with the Zandalar Tribe following the shattering of the world, the reputation itself will still exist and count towards various "Raise X reputations to Exalted" achievements*.

This means that if you currently have 39 reputations at Exalted -- including the Zandalar Tribe -- and show this number on your Achievement tracker, you will still have 39 reputations at Exalted (and be credited for them) in Cataclysm. You'll also retain credit for any related achievements you've already earned. :)

*This includes both character and guild achievements.

So hopefully Shen'dralar will work the same way.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm at 0/1000 Exalted already, I'm just being OCD and wanting to get it to 999; I know it's weird, but I wanted to know before i spent ~500g on 2 PBD/Focus Librams.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If it's still in the rep tab, then there should be a way to Rep with that faction. They didn't take them out entirely. Granted, that doesn't mean anything since we couldn't rep with some of the Northrend factions for a couple of patches even though they were there.

Is Bloodsail still in the rep window too?

You can still gain Bloodsail Admiral rep in Cata, up to exalted from BB guards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]