Prot T15 2p Bonus (HELP!)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure if my T15 2p bonus for prot is broken. (Casting Word of Glory or Eternal Flame also grants you 40% additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power.)

Whenever I cast WoG or EF, I should get a buff that will increase my chance to block right? The thing is, I don't get a buff and when I check my stats, there is no gain either.

So I guess my question is: Is this normal (the buff is not visible on the stats but I get it anyway) or is this a bug? (a buff is supposed to pop and stats should increase visibly)

HELP!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The buff isn't worth maintaining anyways. It's basically there to make the use of an emergency WoG less of a trade-off in survivability. SotR should be your main HoPo dump, not WoG.
Reply Quote
So I guess my question is: Is this normal (the buff is not visible on the stats but I get it anyway) or is this a bug? (a buff is supposed to pop and stats should increase visibly)
The buff is actually hidden, as I require an addon (I use TellMeWhen) to track when its up.

Regarding the actual buff's usefulness... well... I'm not getting into that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Regarding the actual buff's usefulness... well... I'm not getting into that.

That's sad. I like block for some reason, I thought maybe once I've got my PvP bug out of me, I could get this and block like a bawz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The 2-piece is just horrible. I've heard a few people say it's kind of viable for 25-man raiding, but in 10-man, there's no need for it whatsoever. A proper haste build will easily outdo the mitigation the 2-piece would.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]