Addon Vuhdo and Chi

90 Pandaren Monk
Help! please! :) I have vuhdo addon for healing and I cant seem to figure out how to get the 4th chi to show up on the frame. I used the special dot under the general tab - indicators - player chi. I have gone into the bouquet and even changed the color of 4 from green to blue thinking maybe it blended in with my green background. Priority is set for 4 being most important. Default icon on the bouquet is "thirds:four" which shows the four dots on the Bouquet details list. After spending over an hour on this and searching the web I am exhausted looking for an answer.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
You might just want to use a different addon to track Chi. Weakauras can do that with some work.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
VuhDo really isn't something I would use to track your Chi. There are much better Chi trackers out there. You might want to check Curse.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nug Combo Bar - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nugie-combo-bar - is what I use for all toons that have Holy Power, etc type secondary resources.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ That is one that I used for a while until setting up WeakAuras instead for it :)

Using something outside of VuhDo makes it so much easier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I used nug and didn't like it. Was happier with a WA.
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
I don't play a monk, but I understand wanting to put these things on your raid frames. We are looking at those frames all the time anyway. I would ask this on the vuhdo forums. Every time I've asked a question there, they've responded on the same day, and even have made changes to vuhdo because of things I asked for on that forum.

http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833799/viewforum/472512
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monk helper shows you all your cooldowns chi and mana
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]