Connected realms list?

94 Tauren Druid
Hello, someone know the list of realms connected in 5.4?, i cannot find anything about it, i want know if start leveling a new warlock in other realm or i can play with the one i have in a dead realm.

thanks.

PS: Sorry my english, is not my languaje.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
They haven't released a list yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
And with the patch a few days away probably wont... we will have to log in the day of the patch to see who we are merged with.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Connected Realms were delayed. Will come in the next major patch after 5.4.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
And with the patch a few days away probably wont... we will have to log in the day of the patch to see who we are merged with.

I haven't seen anything definitive that it'll go live patch day.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
The Connected Realms won't take effect immediately. It has been stated that it will be a slow roll out after 5.4 drops. Only the tech is going to happen with the patch.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the replys guys, hope and blue guy can reply.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It is a mystery why Blizzard wouldn't be forthcoming with this list. Is it battlegroup? Is it pop-based? If a virtual realm contains a low pop and a high pop, will you have the two servers sharing the overall load? Will the AH be handled be all realms connected, or be as bogged down as Stormrage is without being connected? We want to know. They know. Why not tell us?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
It is a mystery why Blizzard wouldn't be forthcoming with this list. Is it battlegroup? Is it pop-based? If a virtual realm contains a low pop and a high pop, will you have the two servers sharing the overall load? Will the AH be handled be all realms connected, or be as bogged down as Stormrage is without being connected? We want to know. They know. Why not tell us?

They probably haven't finalized which realms are going to be VR'ed yet. I'm sure when they begin the roll out we'll get a list of connected realms.
Edited by Qamaits on 9/7/2013 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

There is no picture to be found that would express my disappointment on this
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They probably haven't finalized which realms are going to be VR'ed yet. I'm sure when they begin the roll out we'll get a list of connected realms.

It can't hurt to say something like "we were thinking of taking this approach." It would spark a conversation that might help them figure out ways to approach the undertaking they might not have otherwise. If you look at the blues across the top of the forums, you'll see many MANY posts in the PTR forum discussing their thoughts and intentions, and those are based to single classes and sometimes single specs. VR affects us all and is of interest to many.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
09/07/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Yzzami

Link to the blog article:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10551009

Scroll to the bottom.
Reply Quote
They haven't released a list yet.

They probably won't release a list until after the tool goes live as well. I would imagine they are trying to avoid the mass exodus of players juggling to better Coalesced realms.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I saw an interview with Ghostcrawler on YouTube and they specifically asked about the realm connections, and he essentially said that it'd be a small sample of connected realms at first, so they can see how it works and be able to work out bugs on a small scale. Then, once they have everything the way they like it, and feel all the bugs are worked out, they'll gradually roll it out to other realms. However, there was no definitive time table for the connections, nor any indication of which realms would be the "guinea pigs". Of course, this was several weeks ago, so it may have changed since then.
Edited by Shaetheryn on 9/7/2013 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
09/07/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Qamaits

Scroll to the bottom.

I wasn't saying they were wrong
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter

Scroll to the bottom.

I wasn't saying they were wrong

Was just trying to clear up any confusion.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/07/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Yzzami

It won't come next major patch. They NEVER said that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Shaetheryn
I saw an interview with Ghostcrawler on YouTube and they specifically asked about the realm connections, and he essentially said that it'd be a small sample of connected realms at first, so they can see how it works and be able to work out bugs on a small scale.

If only they had been as considerate for CRZ. I don't like false info as I'm on a flight path, or the delay after landing, or my passengers getting disconnected, or never being able to find any rare spawn, or having to turn off public channels.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
seriously though, i have literally all my characters on dethecus. I swear to god it is like i am the only one playing on the server. It is the main reason i play WoW on and off. I start playing for a while, then i realize that there is literally no one else to play with and i quit for a while. It is impossible to raid because you can't find a group and there is nothing on the auction house. I think it is one of the lowest populated servers out of all of them. I would transfer out but i have 8 characters on there that are high levels so i would have to spend a $h!t load of money. please, for the love of god, connect the server to like eight other servers. I'm begging you blizzards.
Reply Quote
Hello, someone know the list of realms connected in 5.4?, i cannot find anything about it, i want know if start leveling a new warlock in other realm or i can play with the one i have in a dead realm.

thanks.

PS: Sorry my english, is not my languaje.

Considering they want connected realms to be a seamless experience, I can pretty much promise you they won't ever give you a complete list of which realms are connected.

They don't want people 'abusing' the connected realms feature, nor do they want to give people any unintentional benefits (such as increasing the number of available character slots, or allowing gold, items, and BoAs to be moved between two servers).

They still want to make money on server xfers and other character services, so they've decided that throwing players a bone by making mail x-realm is a bad idea, even though it's blatantly obvious they could do it now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]