Light's Hmmer Macro

90 Human Paladin
Does anyone know if there's a Marco that will Drop lights hammer at the feet of the enemy I have targeted.

Cheers
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That isn't possible.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
They changed it a long time ago, so that spells that you have to place on the ground can't be done with macros
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They changed it a long time ago, so that spells that you have to place on the ground can't be done with macros
Weird, because #showtooltip Light's Hammer
/use 10
/cast Light's Hammer
works. (NOT THE WAY THE OP WANTS IT TO. I CAN SIMPLY PLACE IT ON THE GROUND.)

Or... am I misinterpreting what you're saying, and you're trying to say that the macro can't set it for you?
Edited by Verelina on 9/6/2013 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/06/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Verelina
works.

Does the macro actually drop it, though? I use /cast macros with reticuled abilities (LH, DnD, glyphed Cons) and I still actually have to click the ground; OP is trying to avoid the ground click which should not be possible - and what Therm was referring to.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Verelina
Weird, because #showtooltip Light's Hammer
/use 10
/cast Light's Hammer
works. (NOT THE WAY THE OP WANTS IT TO. I CAN SIMPLY PLACE IT ON THE GROUND.)

The point of the OP is that he wants it to automatically place the spell at his targets feet, which is impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, I mean it still gives me the targeting reticule, Grog. I think I simply misinterpreted what therm was saying.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
im bad with words, my fault lol
#showtooltip
/use 10
/cast [harm] Execution Sentence
/cast Light's Hammer
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("ExSen", G"Execution Sentence" or G"Light's Hammer")

is my lazy 1button macro for LH and ES
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

I use a similar one, except I've got lines for Holy Prism - offensive and self-cast. My opinion, mandatory Ret macro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks guy's for the info. I was looking for something to avoid the place click. But there are a few macro suggestions here that will try out instead.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thanks guy's for the info. I was looking for something to avoid the place click. But there are a few macro suggestions here that will try out instead.

Not possible with the macro system. And realistically that'd be a very poor way to use Light's Hammer anyways, since it can be a nice cooldown as well (e.g. I use it all the time on Megaera's Rampage to help with healing, or on the Thunderstorm for Jin'rokh)
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Keyboard macros ftw
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Keyboard macros ftw

FTW until you get banned for botting, at least. Any kind of automation (including having keyboards automatically press buttons for you) is considered botting and bannable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Unless your have a mouse that you can macro in another program, such as a Naga or G600, you cannot do this. In game macros do not support it.

If you have one of the macros mentioned above, you can go into the mouse program, and macro a button to double click when you click it so that it drops it when you click the button. I used to do this for Heroic Leap and Light's Hammer all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yah, it uses a targeting reticle...so what you want is impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/06/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

I use a similar one, except I've got lines for Holy Prism - offensive and self-cast. My opinion, mandatory Ret macro.

I can think of about 2 more macros that are much MUCH more useful than an auto trinket pop with ES/LH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]