How Do You Heal PvE, RBGs, and Arena?

90 Pandaren Priest
(I just posted this in the priest forum when I realized it's more appropriate here, sorry for the double post)

Whenever I watch twitch.tv I see the top end healers using targeting macros to switch between healing targets.

I mostly RBG, so I'm used to clique or mouseover healing. I'm being told this is not ideal for Arenas (which I could understand). I'm not trying to push R1 or anything, just want to play in the 2-2.2k range.

Is it really a big deal to be using clique in Arenas?

I don't see how it's possible to not use it in RBGs, there is no way to have 10 targeting buttons...and switching between 2 different healing setups is just not gonna happen.

How do people do it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I actually don't use any addons at all. Default raid frames with mouseover macros for BGs, and /target arena1,2,3 macros. The arena target macros are on one keybind. No modifier for 1, shift for 2, ctrl for 3
Edited by Ertholas on 9/9/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]