Fun Minor Glyphs For Paladins

100 Troll Rogue
What would be some cool and entertaining minor glyph ideas for Paladins? Lets dream some up. I want to hear your ideas for awesome additions for Paladin minor glyphs. To start us off how about -

Glyph of Seraphim Wrath

While Avenging Wrath is activated two sets of glowing wings are shown, one off set from the other, and a glided slow fall effect is active.

A glide effect like the engineer's glider. You would still fall at a reduced speed but have control over where you landed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Make Bladed Judgment also work with Execution Sentence and Light's Hammer and show axe/sword graphics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Make Bladed Judgment also work with Execution Sentence and Light's Hammer and show axe/sword graphics.

I like this idea, there is only a split second you get to see it when you Judge, would be cool to have it during ES and LH.
I always thought they could do something better for Holy Avenger. I know everyone likes the look of the Ashbringer, but for such an iconic sword I think its cheapened being able to be used in a cooldown etc.
Maybe have a minor glyph to alter how your weapon looks during HA, depending on if you have an axe/sword/mace equipped etc. Something to show that you yourself infused your weapon with holy power, instead of pulling Ashbringer out of nowhere.
I realize this now sounds more of a change to HA display then a minor glyph, sorry for the tangent!.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glyph of Sins Forgiven
When a Paladin defeats an enemy with a critical hit, evil spirits are seen leaving the target, and light shines above the enemy's corpse, as if accepting them into a better place in the sky.
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Hunter
"Turalyon's Gaze"; the paladin's eyes continuously glow with the Holy Light.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
"Pursuit of the Wicked" when using speed of light, on activation of long arm of the law or pursuit of justice with more than 1 Holy Power small wings pop up from your heels.

"Divine Wrath" when using sanctified wrath, holy vengeance empowers you giving a glowing light aura. (kaioken XD)

"Bladed Wrath" when using hammer of wrath it depicts a sword or an axe when equipping them.

Actually this glyph next patch should have also work like this. "Exorcist" Exorcism and Denounce will now appear to remove evil from its target.

"Vision of the Light" Using Divine Favor empowers you and causes your eyes to channel the Light.

"Blades of the Righteous" changes the sound of Hammer of the righteous if using a sword or axe.

"Fiery Consecration" Your consecration critical ticks burn the enemy.

"Guardian Angel" When using Holy Avenger it depicts you as your Guardian of Ancient Kings.

"Protectors of Ancient Kings" Your Guardian of Ancient Kings has now 3 charges but hit for 1/3 of their normal damage. This would be actually cool for fights with adds, but maybe as a Major Glyph.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
"Divine Wrath" when using sanctified wrath, holy vengeance empowers you giving a glowing light aura. (kaioken XD)

The maximum Kaio Ken is X20 - this would actually be accurate considering Avenging Wrath ups the Damage/Healing by 20% BUT I would change it to both Holy Avenger AND Avenging Wrath Or Sanctified Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Maybe one that makes your weapon glow with light while using inquisition? Instead of the hand bubbles.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Glyph of Flying Righteousness - Your Class Mount can now fly at your highest level and has a golden cloud underneath it's hooves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glyph of Holy Auras: Your seals are now displayed as auras beneath you when active.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Glyph of the Ashbringer = Killing Blows explode and reduce your target to a mound of ash.

Why isn't this a thing already?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm all up for Turalyon's Gaze. Please, please, please, please...
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
Glyph of the Ashbringer = Killing Blows explode and reduce your target to a mound of ash.

Why isn't this a thing already?!

"Turalyon's Gaze"; the paladin's eyes continuously glow with the Holy Light.

Seconded. Or....thirded. Whatevah.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Glyph of The Silver Hand Protection

The angel spawned by Guardian of Ancient Kings is now displayed as a Light enveloped spirit of Uther the Lightbringer.
Edited by Githnji on 2/2/2014 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Barrier of light:

Shield of the righteous now creates a visible barrier in front of the Paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can we get Seal of Command's old judgement back or can it be played on TV?

Templar's Command

Templar's Verdict now uses the Seal of Command as its spell effect.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
02/02/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Pröcess
Barrier of light:

Shield of the righteous now creates a visible barrier in front of the Paladin.

That sounds cool.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Glyph of the Blood Knight: All spell effects glow red instead of yellow.

Glyph of the Lightbringer: All spell effects glow blue instead of yellow.

Glyph of the Vindicator: All spell effects glow purple instead of yellow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Bionìx

This needs to be a thing. It really does.

Bladed judgement is cool but you can hardly see the graphic before it hits the target. I would love to see it work for execution sentence and light's hammer as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2014 11:25 AMPosted by Aurelio
Glyph of the Blood Knight: All spell effects glow red instead of yellow.

Glyph of the Lightbringer: All spell effects glow blue instead of yellow.

Glyph of the Vindicator: All spell effects glow purple instead of yellow.

This.... add some nice character!
Edited by Destia on 2/4/2014 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]