Holy Pally Gearing in 5.4

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Once your gear is a little better i'd go haste to 4sec cd of judge/shock>crit>mastery>spirit and use GoI. But that's just me, and the way i am going to do it.

You're going to need a lottttttttttttttttttttttt of haste to reach near 4 seconds. Might not be worth it considering you're sacrificing a ton of stats for that but i may be wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Might not be worth it considering you're sacrificing a ton of stats for that but i may be wrong.

It's only 10-12k or so. Don't remember the exact number but did it on the ptr pretty easily.
Edited by Harpoa on 9/10/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's only 10-12k or so. Don't remember the exact number but did it on the ptr pretty easily.

If you can afford to get rid of some spirit I could see it being better but still if it works it works.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm feeling like EF will be better for 10s and SH for 25s.

And OMG I'm so glad they fixed GoL, like last past every time I changed zones (or servers when doing world bosses) I'd drop to no mana. Now it's gone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]