Adelynne's Amaretto Apricots (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
"Miley Cyrus Makes Out With A Sledgehammer In Her New Video"

TY Youtube.
90 Pandaren Priest
we're having a naked dance party with european men on ptr and you're all missing it, wow
90 Human Priest
I could just watch !@#$ and get a lot more with my time.
90 Night Elf Druid
PAAAATCH DAAAAAAY.

So excited eeeee.

YOU AS IN ILLUCIA BETTER WAIT FOR ME TO FARM ISLE. WE NEED OUR SUPER PRO GROUP OF KILLING STUFF AND THINGS. Gaaaaaw.
Edited by Alueim on 9/10/2013 4:30 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
you all missed the dance party. terrible.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*bounces excitedly*

Things are happening today, guys!

Patchpatchpatchpatchpatchpatchpatchpatch
90 Pandaren Shaman
You want to farm chests on TI. Killing things will take a long time. Chests are lootable by anyone that sees them. Different than the old ones where you'd split it with your group.
90 Troll Priest
so sick zomg.

and on patch day? really? T_T

at least I made it to work. That's a start.
90 Pandaren Monk
40 man raid last night, farmed 600 coins in about 2.5h.

READY FOR NEW RAID FOR 3 MONTHS GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
90 Pandaren Priest
i forgot to get coins for my priest lol
90 Pandaren Monk
So on Sunday and last night... I raided ToT on my Monk, and someone noticed that I had 5.4k-ish spirit. Well, they brought it up in mumble, and I explained how Mistweavers didn't need much spirit. Someone said that all healers need as much spirit as they can get. I was just like, Mistweavers don't require much.

So, they made bets that I would be oom and barely be able to heal. The RL was like "Mal is smart, he knows what he's doing, so if he says he doesn't need spirit, then I'm betting he does it." So... When I almost solo healed Council because the other healer kept dying to anything and everything, the people just kinda shut up about it. Then on Megaera, when I almost outhealed our main healer with a 528 iLvl, the healer told me afterward "If you're able to do that at 482 iLvl, you're going to be a god when you come to current gear levels." My response, "Pssh."

Ego +10! lol
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why is this so satisfying to see in recent achievements?

Completed step Death Knight of achievement Blood Elf Slayer.
90 Dwarf Priest
Being awake is terrible. There is this big yellow thing in the sky and it burns!
90 Pandaren Priest
Being awake is terrible. There is this big yellow thing in the sky and it burns!
90 Troll Priest
Why did I buy the medicine with dxm in it.

why.

why.
100 Blood Elf Monk
zZq

It's cloudy and will likely rain today. It's a beautiful day. :D

I'm sorry for that big burning thing in the sky.
90 Human Priest

http://i.imgur.com/HAEDt.gif
100 Gnome Monk
09/10/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Winnifred

Naturally nocturnal, so sleepy.
100 Tauren Druid
And someone wants me to bring my holy/prot pally to a Flex run, before the SoO normal run, since I need to save this toon's Flex lockout for Friday and our guild run. Maybe I should read up on paladin changes before then?

Iri, what is the name and spec of your Horde priest? We have 20 people confirmed for Flex, but *only* 3 healy priests and 1 shadow priest. We definitely need more lifegripping opportunities. :D
100 Blood Elf Monk
>priest "buffs" actually going in

http://i.minus.com/ibhAT4cP2Jxjbe.gif
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]