Adelynne's Amaretto Apricots (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
I'm still at work. fml.

Same here. But you've got me completely beat on time at work today.

I hate working overtime. I hate that I need it, and need even more, just to keep up on things right now.

I feel for the money problems from that last threat. I'm in the same boat right now and it sucks.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Okay so since y'all are more knowledgeable about heroics than me, how okay would it be to have two paladin tanks?

The gear competition would suck, but otherwise I don't see a problem with it.
Okay so since y'all are more knowledgeable about heroics than me, how okay would it be to have two paladin tanks?

It would be 'okay' but it would be better to have different spec tanks, for gearing and utility. Having three (or more?) tank specs available to pick based on which is best for which fight is better still. I guess if you have to double up on a spec paladin is probably better than other options.
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
If your choice is 2x same tank or not raiding, I'd take the two paladins anytime. Is there a chance that one could play ret if another tank comes along? That would give some flexibility at least if someone else wants to join later on.
90 Human Priest
We kinda got screwed over today and so now our only feasible tanking option in time for SoO is two paladins. I know it's definitely not the best option, but is it going to be really detrimental?
but is it going to be really detrimental?

My guess is no. Paladins are pretty survivable and bring a nice amount of hps and dps.
However.
I'm not 100% up on all the tank-related mechanics coming in SoO.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Did you enjoy it?

it was as fun as a single player ES game basically.
90 Troll Shaman
Extra BoPs, Devo Auras, etc, doesn't seem like a bad thing. But I'm not sure how pallies are doing in the PTR right now since I remember them getting a couple of nerfs.
90 Night Elf Druid
We kinda got screwed over today and so now our only feasible tanking option in time for SoO is two paladins. I know it's definitely not the best option, but is it going to be really detrimental?

That sucks :(

It's certainty better than nothing :p
90 Human Paladin
09/06/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Fussyelf
s there a chance that one could play ret if another tank comes along?

Trust me I would love to stay Ret.

09/06/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Jasmine
Extra BoPs, Devo Auras, etc, doesn't seem like a bad thing. But I'm not sure how pallies are doing in the PTR right now since I remember them getting a couple of nerfs.

Number of pallies in the raid isn't changing, and protadins will be doing just fine come patch. My issue with it is just the lack of class diversity for dealing with different mechanics. But. Doesn't matter cause we're stuck.
90 Pandaren Priest
i'm p sure they're fine. best tank comp is probably going to be BM/pal until the end of the expansion but two pallies will probably work fine
90 Human Priest
Paladin tanks are still going to be really strong. As mentioned already, the only real problem will be loot competition.
90 Troll Shaman
Well... Looks like my pally isn't raiding tonight, doubt we will tomorrow night either. I might need a new guild. :/
90 Dwarf Priest
Mr. Winni brought me a cupcake!
90 Pandaren Priest
naer, where are you
90 Troll Priest
Nuuuu... although, maybe I'll get to heal tonight and show Truelight what's up. ♥

Well, it turns out you'll be showing me what's up for once. Now you'll know just how bad =x

I got home just 45 minutes late T_T i'm a bad raider.
Edited by Naér on 9/6/2013 7:33 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
09/06/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Naér
I got home just 45 minutes late T_T i'm a bad raider.

Once when we were over playing ToR I set up sitting in front of the raid 30ish min early like I always do and I ended up falling asleep in my chair and afk-logging out of the game. I woke up to a text from Alueim asking where the hell I was. I very groggily got into mumble and logged on about half an hour late or so. And I am never late. I only told Alueim, until later, it was cause I fell asleep though. I was embarrassed as all hell.

I wasn't exactly raid lead at that time but I was leader of the group for loot purposes and because you couldn't change which group people were in - I invited in a specific order.
90 Pandaren Priest
Nuuuu... although, maybe I'll get to heal tonight and show Truelight what's up. ♥

well...
90 Night Elf Druid
Mr. Winni brought me a cupcake!

Good husband!
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/06/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Mist
Did you enjoy it?

it was as fun as a single player ES game basically.

Well, that's good, it would be probably the first MMO whose single-player experience compares favorably to a single-player game of equivalent genre and production values. If it also has an endgame...
Edited by Kaels on 9/6/2013 8:55 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]