Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
Then it wouldn't be mysterious.

googled it
http://youtu.be/Fwh5dBgLGNc?t=57s

tried that, he doesnt tell you how to get in and the note doesnt help either
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You need to borrow a great weapon from the temple grounds?
Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
yea, cant find that, in the video hes inside then uses a hammer from inside the cave to get out, but he doesnt tell you how he got in
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm just funnin' with ya. I have no clue what it is.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have been trying to figure out how the hell to get in there myself.

What temple grounds are they talking about?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
It's a mystery to us all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cave was open the second time I visited it yesterday, so I guess SOMEONE knows how to get in. Spelurk was already dead, though...

What temple grounds are they talking about?

Maybe the Temple of the Jade Serpent? Seems odd that you'd have to go all the way back to the Jade Forest, but I don't know of any temples on the Timeless Isle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
yeah obviously if people know they are not sharing....

Mean people
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
there are "weapons" in the isle ... and im sure we all got it already but we dont know it opens the cave ... what im talking about is those itens that give a extra ability .... trident , knuckels ... etc. use the special ability in front of the cave and it opens.
hope this helps...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I just walked right in....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I broke it open yesterday. Outside, across the way from the cave on a small little hill was a mysterious artifact, which I got an achievement for, but it gave me the power to do 250k damage to anything i placed the cursor on. Well, I tried the cave rocks and it worked. I solo'd the rare.. and the cave stayed open with a chest inside for a while. Went back just now though, cave is closed, and I don't see that artifact around.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
a mage can blink in : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I heard the big rock guys drop a hammer also...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump has anyone figured out how to make this cave work? Thank in advance
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
yea, cant find that, in the video hes inside then uses a hammer from inside the cave to get out, but he doesnt tell you how he got in
There's a hammer inside the den, that you pick up. When you walk out with it, it has a 5 minute timer. If the cave gets "caved in", you use the hammer to break the rocks. And yes, that means that someone will have already had to break it open and kill the rare. You just have to find out the approximate time for respawn, and work from there.
Edit: You can pick up the hammer as many times as you wish, the buff lasts or 5 minutes each time.
Edited by Arkimus on 9/21/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
there are "weapons" in the isle ... and im sure we all got it already but we dont know it opens the cave ... what im talking about is those itens that give a extra ability .... trident , knuckels ... etc. use the special ability in front of the cave and it opens.
hope this helps...

I broke it open yesterday. Outside, across the way from the cave on a small little hill was a mysterious artifact, which I got an achievement for, but it gave me the power to do 250k damage to anything i placed the cursor on. Well, I tried the cave rocks and it worked. I solo'd the rare.. and the cave stayed open with a chest inside for a while. Went back just now though, cave is closed, and I don't see that artifact around.

The answer has been given twice.

Ill sum it up though, there are 4 artifacts that rarely spawn around the isle. They give an achieve and a new ability that is very powerful for 10 minutes. You can use their ability to break the rocks to get in to begin with.

The hammer is for people who may have gotten trapped inside.

Hope this helps :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]