Restoration Druid Spreadsheet

100 Troll Druid
Hi guys! I have been working on and frequently updating a spreadsheet that I created to track throughput gains from new pieces of gear I may acquire. This spreadsheet will pull the stats from you gear that you input and show your spell power, crit, haste, mastery, and spirit. With these stats it will show how much your hots will tick for down to +-1. From there you can put in some values of how much each of your spells heal for from a recent WoL that you have and the spreadsheet will show you how much potential throughput you will gain/lose from a given piece of gear. I wrote a short guide directly on both pages of the spreadsheet to help show how it is used properly. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to PM me in game or add my battletag Jaket#1997. Any feedback is much appreciated! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqGzxpDDtLnNdHo1Q0ZtU0FxZUtWbWczdDhISGJabVE#gid=0
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Updated once again. Added a list of haste breakpoints and fixed the display/thought process of the sheet when counting breakpoints. This also made the throughput calculator slightly more accurate.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Interesting. I may play around with it while waiting for the patch to go live tomorrow. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Interesting yeah. Too bad I've logged out in my damn feral gear.

Will 5.4 change your spreadsheet much/at all?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I do believe his spreadsheet is all about 5.4, so the answer *should* be yes. But I have not used this sheet at all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You just tick which set bonuses you have. To my knowledge, none of our spell coefficients are changing, so the amount a spell heals for should still be accurate.

That said, I feel like it would be a good idea to have another checkbox for efflo glyph.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]