Human Racial benefits?

90 Human Paladin
Hi guys, I love doing pvp on my Ret, especially 2's arena amd BGs. So should I race change to Human for an extra dps trinket? How much dps I'd gain if I use that extra dps trinket?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
On top of the trinket racial that has its amazing PVP use, other benefits of human are:

• You won't be an ugly Draenei anymore.
  • The Expertise racial isn't garbage compared to Draenei's hit racial.
  • Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    You should be able to buy pieces that keep your hit rating under control even as a draenei. I know humans with a sword/mace can stay really close to 3% expertise.

It's a gain in damage to be human, but the gain just isn't as significant as you're going to want it to be. Human racials are better for ret than draenei.. but racials just don't make that big of a difference except at the highest levels of play.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    In 5.4 you get 10% dmg taken reduction for using pvp trinkets. That means that humans/undead will no longer be using pve trinkets so basically you have to decide if having the proc and the use pvp trinkets is worth it.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin
    lets be real, no one takes a male draenei seriously
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]