Celestial Cloth

90 Orc Shaman
Has anybody got the pattern yet and if so where from?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, my tailor got it after spending 20 minutes or so killing mobs in the Vale.

It's a Pandaria-wide drop, apparently, so you don't even need to go to Timeless Isle to get it. Likewise for the Leatherworking pattern (my LW got his off a rabbit in Valley ;)

My poor Inscriptionist, meanwhile, is one of my lowest-geared characters - and ALL of the new glyph patterns are mobs drops, including a sizeable amount of them off mobs on Timeless Isle that would one-shot her. That, I have to say, sucks (and is a little bit inexplicable - I thought we were done with the "Book of Glyph Mastery" rubbish!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I got it from LFR mobs while I was running MSV, about 10 minutes after I logged in.
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Mage
my tailor got it from the fist plainshawk she killed over near where you do you daily imperial silk thing
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Both mine got it running through mobs on the Timeless Isle.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I have it on four characters all from the cranes near the village on TI.

One question, do we have to find additional ones to get the rest of the celestial cloth patterns?
Edited by Sharmarli on 9/11/2013 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It should drop off any mob in Pandaland.

Sometimes is it very quick, first or second kill.

Just a warning, it can take a while. I was farming on my DK in new Vale and it took over 30 minutes. So don't get discouraged or frustrated if it doesn't drop immediately.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I got all the new profession recipes from killing shas in Vale right outside shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I got mine in about 5 minutes on thunder island
Reply Quote
I did the very first LFR raid, and we went in, killed the first mob, and the pattern dropped for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
04/16/2014 04:08 PMPosted by Raypage
I did the very first LFR raid, and we went in, killed the first mob, and the pattern dropped for me.

You do realize the last post was over 6 months ago? Please don't necro old threads.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]