Path of the Last Emperor in 5.4

90 Troll Shaman
How does one start the quest Path of the Last Emperor (for the 502 boots) now that the Battlefield: Barrens stuff is over?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
One does not.

The whole Battlefield: Barrens questline, including the parts in Pandaria, have been removed as of patch 5.4.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Could have sworn there was a blue tweet, like, a week ago saying that the Path of the Last Emperor portion was going to remain in 5.4.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
Yes their was a blue tweet that specifically said the quest for the boots would still be available.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I, too, am trying to figure out how to do this. I can not for the life of me find it. Looked for Chen in razor hill, in general. No dice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
For the curious, here's what I was talking about:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9661246250?page=8#149

Hi there. The quest, 'Path of the Last Emperor' will not be going away when patch 5.4 goes live.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You'll still get the quest after you've done Blood in the Snow and Dark Heart of Pandaria (as a part of the quests from Lorewalker Cho.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Huh. Well look at that. I was just there for Chromie (obviously) on five characters and I guess Cho is juuuuuust far away enough that his "!" doesn't show up.

Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Huh. Well look at that. I was just there for Chromie (obviously) on five characters and I guess Cho is juuuuuust far away enough that his "!" doesn't show up.

Thanks. :)

Sure thing. :) If for some reason it doesn't work like that, just let us know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I apologize for reviving a dead thread, but, I have completed both of the quest requirements from Cho (the 2 scenarios), and he offers no further quests. I can't get Path of the Last Emperor. Can anyone help me?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]