[BUG]You are queued for too many instances

90 Troll Priest
Rex
When I try to use LFD/LFR, it says "You are queued for too many instances". When I have people invite me to a group, and they try to queue, I never get a role selection window and the attempt ends up timing out.

I've tried doing this with all addons de-activated, and I still get the bug.

I'm able to queue for battlegrounds, so this seems to just be a dungeon/raidfinder issue.
Edited by Snaxattax on 9/10/2013 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Rex
anyone? would really like to do flex with my guild at some point.
Reply Quote
same thing on all my toons as of this morning. opening a ticket w/ a gm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yes I cant do any instances or anything I was in instance when it happened and now cant do any and cant get back into my instance either
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
Same problem here. Can't start dungeon finder on any of my toons and it says the estimated reply time for a ticket is damn near 2 days! Peeeerfect :/...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was able to run dungeons yesterday, but yea today I tried on some of my toons, cant join with em...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
All the dungeons list from level 1 -90 displayed under specific dungeons and when i try to queued for any instance i'm getting 'You are queued for too many instances' message...cant join :(
Reply Quote
aye same with me when i try using my key to the palace of lei shen, i tried the reload ui, tried exiting out of the game and come back in, nothing is working
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same here, tried getting in and even when I tried making the instances to just one instance it still said the same error "You are queued for too many instances."

This started after the Server restart for me, by the way.
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Monk
This is so freaking annoying, they need to hurry up and fix this. This just started happening to me about an hour ago. Sucks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same here. I am somewhat relieved now, learning that it wasn't just me. I was in a group on my Monk when it crashed and I had thought it just happened to me. I asked others in Elwynn and no one answered, so I was worried it only happened to me, thinking I'd have to download the game all over again. Uhg...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And here I was about to try out some new content to decide if I wanted to renew my Game time..... tsk tsk
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Warlock
all it shows on my a gray box it brings up all dungeons list but won't let me join any
Reply Quote
83 Human Warlock
Same
Reply Quote
75 Pandaren Shaman
same
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem, but battlegrounds are disabled for me as well, it says I've reached my cap of conquest points when I haven't even done arena or RBG and I wasn't aware that maxing conquest points would lock you out of ALL battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Warrior
Oh wow so this is recent its happening to me too
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Warrior
ok I have a feeling it has something to do with the server restart
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Priest
ok I have a feeling it has something to do with the server restart

Yup.. Things haven't been working right this morning since the (original planned) restart... Hense the multiple followup restarts trying to get things working again. Blizzard knows about the problem, and they have their server techs working on fixing it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9964026380?page=2#27
Yup, just walked in the door and I hear them talking about it. Most likely going to do restarts again, please stay tuned.

100 Draenei Paladin
Broken on Frostmourne-US too. Couldn't Normal raid, LFG,LFR,FLEX, BG or anything. GG Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]