Temporary Website Issues

(Locked)

Community Manager
Some of you may have noticed and even alerted us to a few website issues that we’ve been experiencing since Patch 5.4 went live. We wanted to let you know that we’re aware of the following issues that some players may experience while on the website:

• New items included in Patch 5.4 are not displaying properly on the website armory, or the Mobile Armory App.
  • PvP ladders are not updating correctly for 5.4 changes and may be displaying 5.3 versions.
  • Guild chat though the Mobile Armory App may be inaccessible.
  • 5.4 items may not be available for item restoration via the self-service menu.

• Corrections to these bugs are currently being worked on, and while we do not have an ETA for when they will be addressed, you can rest assured we’re doing our best to have things fixed as quickly as possible. Keep in mind these are display issues strictly related to the website, they do not reflect actual player progress in game.
    100 Blood Elf Priest
    Yeah my friend was all excited/braggy about new leggings and armory has him pants-less. Kinda funny. I like this glitch. /sour grapes =P

e: Cuz I'm still at work and can't play the patch!
    Edited by Vixie on 9/10/2013 6:14 PM PDT
    MVP - Customer Support
    100 Tauren Druid
    The 5.4 achievements aren't in properly, either.

I'd love to show off my new Proving Grounds skills, but...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/destromath/Pahanda/advanced

Yeah, no luck.

It looks like the "Proving Grounds" tab under "Scenario" achievements is missing - and the ones that should be there are similarly gone.
    Edited by Pahanda on 9/10/2013 6:27 PM PDT
    90 Gnome Priest
    I logged in to 2 of my toons. I do not have any mana on my mana bar. I also click on NPC and players... in the player and npc lvl icon there is a skull and on the hp bar it says a word on it... uncounsious... I have not been on all my toons as of yet but it seems to be an issue with the 2 casters that i have logged on to. I have deleted my WTF ( sadly) and my cache and my interface files in my wow file location. I dont know what else to do. Please help!!
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    I logged in to 2 of my toons. I do not have any mana on my mana bar. I also click on NPC and players... in the player and npc lvl icon there is a skull and on the hp bar it says a word on it... uncounsious... I have not been on all my toons as of yet but it seems to be an issue with the 2 casters that i have logged on to. I have deleted my WTF ( sadly) and my cache and my interface files in my wow file location. I dont know what else to do. Please help!!

My SO is having that same issue. Can't do much else but wait, unfortunately.
    90 Night Elf Rogue
    none of my addons work now because of this update i have rest my UI and everything anyone else having this problem?
    MVP - Customer Support
    100 Tauren Druid
    If you're having in-game addon or UI issues, this sticky has absolutely nothing to do with you.

You'd be wanting the Tech Support forums.
    "Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
    But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
    90 Dwarf Rogue
    Well that explains my disturbing lack of pants. o.O
    100 Tauren Druid
    I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and have a lot of people asking me how to get these items to show. It'll be fixed soon by Blizzard. But until then, we have a little workaround for our site, using our in-game mod. The workaround can also help you bring the items into SimC.

http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2013/09/armory-work-around/
    Edited by Zoopercat on 9/10/2013 7:54 PM PDT
    82 Tauren Hunter
    Yes....I'm having the same problem, no add-ons
    100 Troll Hunter
    SoO is not listed after ToT in the raid progression section.
    90 Dwarf Priest
    I am from Garrosh and I cant log in on that realm, I can on other realms just not Garrosh...been like that for atleast an hour and a half
    100 Orc Death Knight
    I am from Garrosh and I cant log in on that realm, I can on other realms just not Garrosh...been like that for atleast an hour and a half

Hey Nurane,

If you are having issues about logging in, post the issue on the customer support page.

Your issue does not belong in this particular thread. Thanks.
    100 Tauren Hunter
    yeah I look really weird without my shoulder item, especially considering how big my gloves are.
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Is any one else having problems with Auction House search issues????
    100 Pandaren Monk
    Some of you may have noticed and even alerted us to a few website issues that we’ve been experiencing since Patch 5.4 went live. We wanted to let you know that we’re aware of the following issues that some players may experience while on the website:

• New items included in Patch 5.4 are not displaying properly on the website armory, or the Mobile Armory App.
  • PvP ladders are not updating correctly for 5.4 changes and may be displaying 5.3 versions.
  • Guild chat though the Mobile Armory App may be inaccessible.
  • 5.4 items may not be available for item restoration via the self-service menu.

• Corrections to these bugs are currently being worked on, and while we do not have an ETA for when they will be addressed, you can rest assured we’re doing our best to have things fixed as quickly as possible. Keep in mind these are display issues strictly related to the website, they do not reflect actual player progress in game.

I take it this also includes issues with the API not updating as well.
    88 Human Mage
    After downloading the patch all my spell graphics are pixelated and appear boxy. Also environment lighting such as the light post in sw are doing the same thing.
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Was really funny when I logged out to stop by the armory and saw I had a higher ilvl but missing gear xD
    100 Draenei Shaman
    Without putting too fine a point on it, how could these issues be happening, given the amount of time that patch 5.4 was in the works? The scope of the "bugs" you've described is too broad for it to be a software defect. Was the web team simply not included in the development process?
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    Thanks for the update. It's good to know a few of the Blizzard reps heard us.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]