Timeless coin

100 Human Rogue
Whats the fastest way to farm these in your experience? Share please.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Open every chest, easy like.... 7000
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just ran around killing stuff and ended up with lots of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

What chest?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1339704-Fast-Legendary-Cloak-Guide

This ^

You really have a 600 cloak and didn't even bother looking at how to get it into a legendary yet?

It takes like.. 30 minutes to get the 4 kills and 5,000 coins.
Edited by Ritalynn on 9/11/2013 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/11/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Yserastraza

What chest?

Look on your minimap. It now shows chests and rares.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I found the frogs to be pretty lucrative time/effort wise. They drop like 30-50 coins a kill. The only problem you have with them is the stacking debuff.

I had a MistWeaver Monk run up to me, invite me into a party, then said "Pull big I got you." In the time it took me to type "NOOOOOOOO!!!" he pulled about eight of them and they detonated us. Super funny.

Jump in on any rare kills you see. I got over 1k for killing the ghost ship.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1339704-Fast-Legendary-Cloak-Guide

This ^

You really have a 600 cloak and didn't even bother looking at how to get it into a legendary yet?

It takes like.. 30 minutes to get the 4 kills and 5,000 coins.

How is this relevant to the thread? The thread is about farming timeless coins, not getting the legendary cloak.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
KILL KILL KILL. But get some friends it makes it much easier and you can share in the loot. The bigger the better! in just a few hours I was able to get Wraithion his 5000 and when I logged off I was at 16k+. Cant wait for more!
Reply Quote
Kill the elites, rares and grab all the chests you see (even the small moss-covered ones). I already have 14k coins
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
There are chests everywhere and it appears that everyone gets 1 stab at them, so there is no reason to fight over them. Just find the spawn spot and wait a turn to pick it up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]