(25m)So how did everyone perform last night

9 Human Rogue
Which classes were doing well on the meter? And for which fight?
Which classes were under performing?

We saw 7/14 last night. Resto Druids were doing very well followed by resto shamans. We sat 1 holy pally and disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
WoL is borked, so it's really hard to say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I feel like resto druids are in a good spot. I don't feel that efflorescence is too over powered as on a few fights it is not as impressive as it is on stack fights. Mushroom is wonderful now, easy to move, but I wish it stuck with a targeting reticule but nothing a minor glyph couldn't take care of. Genesis did not see as much use as I would have thought. Maybe because we are only doing normals so far but I expect to be using it more. I know I used it on Immerseus but it was a quite underwhelming fight for where my guild is at right now.

I do have to say my favorite fight is Galatrax, mainly because I was the only tower healer sent up the towers with the dps.

Also, the Dark Shaman fight is freaking insane with all the mechanics. I feel like this fight is going to be tough on heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/11/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Grizzlebeer
I feel like resto druids are in a good spot. I don't feel that efflorescence is too over powered

o_o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
09/11/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Evry
I feel like resto druids are in a good spot. I don't feel that efflorescence is too over powered

o_o

Yeah, I giggled. It was 45% of healing done for certain people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Tiriel

o_o

Yeah on some fights our druid was putting out an insane percentages for it and he's fairly undergeared, granted it was 10 man :P

(but I still beat him *evil grin*)

Makes me want to raid on my druid some :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm fairly certain glyph of efflo will be nerfed. it's permanent and costs no mana so. :x lol. i can't believe it even made it to live. like so many things, it is less OP for 10 man than for 25, but still ridiculously good.

that being said, rejuv was still far and away my number 1 heal last night. ysera's gift did something like 8-5% of my healing, not bad at all. i enjoyed using genesis, but it's pretty mana intensive to use but excellent for burst, with setup.

love that swiftmend is no longer tied to efflo with the glyph. that's a really positive change for SM i think.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
WoL is not showing fights, but it's pretty easy to select a time range to give you an approximate idea of DPS/HPS for each fight.

These are from the group that I was in (we did two groups and each group is about 40% alts).

Immerseus - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=8081&e=8244

Protectors - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=8483&e=8788

Norushen - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=9936&e=10223

Sha of Pride - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=10613&e=10831

Galakras - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=12621&e=13083

Iron Juggernaut - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9ekgrcwuquu17z2u/sum/healingDone/?s=13694&e=13890

While Shaman throughput is in a decent place overall, I think that we are back in the position of not really dominating our stacked healing niche as you can see on stacked fights like Protectors, Norushen and Sha of Pride. I think it might be more that Druid stacked healing is just way too strong right now though. I also expect something like a 50% nerf to the glyphed version of Efflo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
While Shaman throughput is in a decent place overall, I think that we are back in the position of not really dominating our stacked healing niche as you can see on stacked fights like Protectors, Norushen and Sha of Pride

The more accurate analysis would be "rdruid and rshaman are overpowered when stacked, this is obviously fine for shaman but pls nerf teh druids. Also, as you can clearly see, Priest lvl 90 talents are out of control"

I think it might be more that Druid stacked healing is just way too strong right now though. I also expect something like a 50% nerf to the glyphed version of Efflo.

I don't know that 50% is warranted. A large part of the issue is it is snapshotting stats when the mushroom is placed instead of updating dynamically
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior

o_o

45% seems high..
For it to be 45%...maybe 10m? But...45% means rejuv is healing very little...Thats not right..
However, it was definatively a strong #2 on my meter. (15-25% I think seems norm, variance on fight of course)
It seems "balanced" in the one aspect that blooming them has become far more rare, so in that regard, it's sort of taken the place (on meters) that shrooms used to hold, though far more sustained.
So, I would keep in mind that shroom bloom nerf = efflo buff? Whether or not this is balanced, I do not know. I'm not sure that this would be nerfed as every class has received big aoe heal buffs, and this sort of falls right in line with that.

Running high spirit however and rejuv > genesis in 25m is pretty damn powerful. I was #1 on every fight attempted. We only saw 3 bosses last night. (loot council ate up sooo much time..particularly with amplification trinkets...)

edit; Can't switch my toon wth...

~Tonydanza
Edited by Nobakhar on 9/11/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/11/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Evry
I don't know that 50% is warranted. A large part of the issue is it is snapshotting stats when the mushroom is placed instead of updating dynamically

It's dynamic for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
45% seems high..
For it to be 45%...maybe 10m? But...45% means rejuv is healing very little...Thats not right..

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ffim1l4vv3kow01i/sum/healingDone/?s=8454&e=8766
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
From what I have seen it's definately dynamic, but I havn't been able to see logs yet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Considering how fast it ticks, and the fact that it is smart healing... Will make it be higher up on the healing meters when there isn't a large amount of required healing.

When I did 160k hps on Norushen, Rejuv was 36% of my healing, Wild Growth was 26%, and Efflo was 13%.

It's not OH MY GOD SO POWERFUL, its lolsnipe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
45% seems high..

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ffim1l4vv3kow01i/sum/healingDone/?s=8454&e=8766

Raid stacked most of the time? Overhealing content? (which I smell overheals due to very high % on legendary heals)
If you take efflo + shroom bloom on a fight like megaera, you'd probably end up with 40%ish of their healing. From that aspect, this number is not all that alarming.

Consider, given the time stamp you used; He did not bloom shrooms once. So that's - on a stacked fight - 20-25% ish healing removed from blooms.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The biggest issue is that it goes against the entire design of glyphs. Glyphs are
(1) Not supposed to be mandatory
(2) Not supposed to add a huge amount of output
(3) Supposed to either have a minor/situational benefit or have a downside attached to them.

They have used the argument that this is their design intent for glyphs repeatedly whenever people ask for changes to glyphs (for example they want us to have to choose between a longer Chain Heal range with a 2 second cooldown on the spell or no cooldown and a shorter range).

This glyph violates every element of their glyph design, because it is pretty much mandatory, is a huge output increase and has no downside. If it turns out that 99% of Resto Druids are taking the glyph, it needs to be nerfed. If they don't, then they can expect other classes to want their glyphs given the same treatment.
Edited by Tiberria on 9/11/2013 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Those bitter Tiberria tears.

Resto Druids are obviously in a really strong position in both formats. I easily dominated healing in my raid last night topping 200k on 3 of the 9 fights we did, and being close on a few others. This was 2 healing everything.

Cloak is pretty strong for Rdruids as well just based on how it works (Mistweavers as well, I'm sure).

We're not on the bottom! Nerf!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The biggest issue is that it goes against the entire design of glyphs. Glyphs are
(1) Not supposed to be mandatory

(2) Not supposed to add a huge amount of output
(3) Supposed to either have a minor/situational benefit or have a downside attached to them.

Design intent?

Have you looked at resto druid glyphs? There's no flavor. It's nearly always been 3 mandatory ones. And whether you like it or not - regardless of intent - glyphs always add throughput either directly or indirectly (ie freeing up GCD's to heal elsewhere, such as old glyph to renew/swap 3 lifebloom stacks)

Given that's the way it's always been, you may think - heck, they may say it's just supposed to be flavor; It's not. They're mandatory because the alternatives of many of these spells are just junk.
Edited by Tonydanza on 9/11/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Before this patch 99.9999999999% of Resto Druids all had the same glyphs, just like they do now! And they're all fairly strong throughput increases.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Resto Druids have had a mandatory glyph all expansion. They just made it baseline. They added another mandatory glyph, they'll eventually make it baseline. (or just add another glyph to now remove the baseline ability)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]