Legendary cloak questline..

90 Orc Warlock
So ive been working on the legendary questline slowly between work and trying to enjoy te game. Im on winterhoof horde so the sever is one of those dead ones everyone talks about. I recently got the quest " Secerts of the first Empire " well with the launch of 5.4 getting into ToT or any other lfr to try and get the item drops needed as become near impossible. Getting into an actual raid group on my server is the same you have to know someone of have the best in slot gear already, the guild i am in doesnt raid. So how exactly blizz does moving forward with this questline happen for those of us who find ourselves stuck like this?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
waiting nearly 2 hours for an LFR que to pop shows just how many huh? still not a problem? I run dailies and do other things while waiting but after while a person runs out of things to do or gets tired of waiting for a que to pop up for you to get in to do somethign with a slim chance of droping due to rng.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're worried about LFR? Wait until you have to get a raid together on your server to down all four raid bosses on Timeless Isle. LFR will be nothing in comparison.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Warlock
You're worried about LFR? Wait until you have to get a raid together on your server to down all four raid bosses on Timeless Isle. LFR will be nothing in comparison.

openraid.us

your welcome
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
que one tuesdays all you have to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pft. I can't get through the stupid solo scenario in the Thunder Forge. The end boss just eats my face constantly, even with my mostly decent gear
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so exactly how long is the secrets of the first empire 6 months
it took 1 week for sigils
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/29/2014 03:06 PMPosted by Vebishdu
so exactly how long is the secrets of the first empire 6 months
it took 1 week for sigils

That necro. But to answer your question, it depends. I got all of mine in 3-4 weeks. I've heard of people taking longer. RNG is RNG is RNG.
Edited by Acacia on 5/29/2014 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/02/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Inarii
Pft. I can't get through the stupid solo scenario in the Thunder Forge. The end boss just eats my face constantly, even with my mostly decent gear

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32594#comments
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Raid Tab,
Other Raids.
Queue for Celestials.

Not sure how people are having trouble downing them on ANY server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
All of this will take some time, but to me, it's FOREVER and I'm glad it's over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/02/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Inarii

Switch to blood and tank him. Taunt him around to each of the pillars you have to click on. Easy Win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]