Blizzard what have you done.

90 Human Paladin
So a warrior at 35% HP or lower starts to heal for 4% every few seconds.. with defensive CDs and stance the damage is reduced by what 25% for the stance and 40% for the shield wall. This is because the warrior NEEDS these things. you have finaly given warriors the tools they needed to do well at pvp and still be kinda boss in PVE.

Feral druids on the other hand.. Some of the best mobility in the game along with speed boosts while in cat form AND slows mixed in with their damaging moves.. they are pretty tough and pack a fairly mean punch. they also have heals a HOT (heal over time) and an instant heal after using combo points. You of course working for blizzard in the forums I would think you know this already. But I just wanted to spell it out for you.

Remember that 4% healing under 35% hp I was talking about..... WHY IN THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT would you give that to feral druids?! On top of their very short damage reduction CD's both of their names escape me but the numbers don't 40% dmg reduction and 20% for them and ALSO a talent that gives them the ability to heal/tank/cast even if they are not speced for it for a little bit... I don't see how on this green earth they would deserve 5% HP every few seconds all the way up to 100%. Morphing out of slows/kiting/cycloning (still relevant) All of these things are at a feral druids disposal so why such a HUGE advantage for a "bleed, bleed, run, heal, and bleed" kind of class would they need this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you complaining about leader of the pack? That's been ferals thing since.. I'm sure there's a Moses reference I can make here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a pally is complaining about another classes selfhealing in 5.4? what is this madness?

you have one of the highest on-demand bursts in the game
you have one of the highest self-healing if not THE highest self-healing of any non-healer in the game
you have almost the best mobility in the game (many slows many stuns many sprints and immune to all these things)

and this is the standard of player that makes it to 2k rating? glad I quit the pvp minigame a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/11/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Cayse
Are you complaining about leader of the pack?

Probably the new Ysera's Gift talent, but that's 5% every 5 seconds versus a warrior's 3% every second, so...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
actually in pvp ret healing is now crap. the new battle fatigue literally halved our heals. what used to be 70k-150kcrit is now a 32k-70kcrit heal. and we dont have many slows, we got 2 options, glyph os BoG which is 2 seconds (combined with LAotL its worth it) and we have a seal that sacrafices dmg for a slow. and yes freedom is awesome, but LAotL and freedom dont mean !@#$ when a monk/rogue/feral can kite as well as they do, LAotL only works if you can target something. sprint away LoS and heal/stealth. so dont rag on the man for talking about ferals like that cause hes a ret. rets are good but no where near as op as ferals. especially now with battle fatigue
Edited by Rhegar on 9/11/2013 1:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just to chime in here, second wind only ticks for about 1.5% of our total hp with battle fatigue. With full tyr on my warr im getting 6.2k ticks, 4k with mortal strike debuff on me, that is less than a dot tick. Warriors dont really got any heals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hopefully with the new set of gear it will even out some more for us rets, cause a good flash heal at the right time has always been clutch for us.
Edited by Rhegar on 9/12/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
actually in pvp ret healing is now crap. the new battle fatigue literally halved our heals. what used to be 70k-150kcrit is now a 32k-70kcrit heal. and we dont have many slows, we got 2 options, glyph os BoG which is 2 seconds (combined with LAotL its worth it) and we have a seal that sacrafices dmg for a slow. and yes freedom is awesome, but LAotL and freedom dont mean !@#$ when a monk/rogue/feral can kite as well as they do, LAotL only works if you can target something. sprint away LoS and heal/stealth. so dont rag on the man for talking about ferals like that cause hes a ret. rets are good but no where near as op as ferals. especially now with battle fatigue

Only 32k to 70k? Jeez, my spriest got lucky to get that last patch stacked full intel/crit with 2/2 relic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
30k reg heals critting for 70k maybe. what does this mean? with 400k hp thats 13-14 heals to get back to full hp. thats stupid. and you have health regen as a spriest and so many more heal options, not just a FoL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Health regen? Wut?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
spriests get health back when they do dmg. yes i know not all the time. but its still heals. health regen, heals, w/e you wanna call it you know what i mean
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
U mean vampiric embrace?

I'd peep the tooltip on that one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you have one of the highest on-demand bursts in the game
i dont hit people for 300k non-crit tvs during my burst.

you have almost the best mobility in the game (many slows many stuns many sprints and immune to all these things)
second to ferals and matched to monks.

Ret's great, but don't exaggerate it.

Have to keep in mind that grievious'll help our healing. Both the extra strength and PvP power.
Edited by Karob on 9/17/2013 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]