how to get to timeless Isle?

90 Night Elf Hunter
I forgot to get the flight path while I was there, now cant get there, is there a way for people who forgot to get the flight path?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
and yes I did the quests yesterday, just forgot to talk to flight master to unlock it
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Rogue
Try going back to Chromie and see if she can give you another clock. Other than that, you might have to submit a ticket to get it sorted out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yep Chromie had nothing for me, why blizzard would you make it that we HAVE to unlock it after going there, should just be automatic. Now my character cant even get there to farm anything..... Blue post you out there?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
You can just fly there. I'm a cheapo and manually fly there everyday instead of paying the flight master.
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Rogue
The SFAs are not ingame GMs, you will need to submit a ticket.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
Like Khalash said, you can just fly out there yourself. You should make it before your Fatigue bar runs out.
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
even with slow flying? i dont think i would make it
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Rogue

What's the harm in trying. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

How slow? I just tried with 280% and made it without any trouble. :)

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
150 flight speed
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Got any warlocks in your guild? I'd imagine there are enough of them already on the isle to be able to summon you without much trouble.
For that matter, you could just hitch a ride if anybody in your guild has a 2-seater mount.
Edited by Sakana on 9/12/2013 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You can still make it. Just keep an eye out on the water for the shallower parts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]