The Secret Ingredient Is...

90 Orc Death Knight
I got in the scenario and had absolutely no buttons. So, I logged out, and then disabled my addons. I re-entered the scenario and had the appropriate buttons. Here's the problem, the scenario won't allow me to click on half the patrons. The responsiveness is really hit or miss. I, finally, called it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I tried disabling all addons and no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I spent about 15000 Gold leveling all this Stuff for the quest line and I'm going to delete my account if this doesn't get fixed
Edited by Kylaralthor on 9/13/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I find the scenario itself just ambiguous. It tells you that you can tell what noodles they like to eat by their clothes. But they'll eat any and all noodles I slap in front of them, and seem to progress at the same rate. So I have no clue what the hell I'm supposed to do to get through them quick enough.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am having problems targeting patrons in this.

Some can not be targeted at all.

Some require 4-5 clicks to target (and of course you fail if it takes that long.)

Sometimes I have one patron targeted and the soup is thrown to the wrong patron.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]