Ordos sanc exploiters

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
i'm pretty mad at the people exploiting thier way into ordos sanc. You are Not meant to cross the bridge unless you have done the legendary quests, yet cheaters are always glitching, slowfalling, or just being in proximty and getting kills from ordos. lazy people always find a way to be even lazier. if they worked that hard at actually filling the requirments, they could be there legit.

Please blizz, fix this so we dont have cheaters surounding us. This is making me as mad as the people who would exploit the logoff/fall to skip trash before ji'kun.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
You can't actually enter Ordos' temple without a cape. It will send you back to the Celestial Court if you try to get in.

No harm in people just wandering outside.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
If you see people without a cloak in there, then that means they have the cloak on another character. The attunement is account wide.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2013 06:18 AMPosted by Truegôd
You are Not meant to cross the bridge unless you have done the legendary quests

Uh. Wrong. But nice try.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/12/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Jitka
You are Not meant to cross the bridge unless you have done the legendary quests

Uh. Wrong. But nice try.

He's right. You are supposed to have the cloak on at least one toon to get access to Ordos.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
There is at least 3 rares and the chest with the burden on the outside of the arena that houses Ordos. If they didnt intend for you to get there why have the Albatross fly over it? You cannot enter the arena area without a cloak. Fair trade off
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
There are rares over there that don't require being in the temple, why can't others kill those rares if they don't have the cloak. The albatross take you over there without the cloak its not cheating if blizzard put that means in to get there.
Edited by Tsavis on 9/12/2013 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I mean, the Burden gets you what? A poorly itemized 535? Flex has better. Ordos is where the real rewards are (Warforged Normal gear), and players without the cloak can't get to that. I don't see any real problem.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/12/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Ellrond

Uh. Wrong. But nice try.

He's right. You are supposed to have the cloak on at least one toon to get access to Ordos.

Right, but OP complaint is accessing the area across the bridge, which is perfectly fine for anyone without the cloak per Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
On a lark, I thought I'd try to get across the bridge. I'm still a week or so from finishing off the quest, but I was feeling adventurous.

One goblin glider later and I was where I wanted to be. I looted a big chest and roamed around a bit. As soon as I tried to enter the no-go zone, I was transported. Seems fair to me.

The whole island is intended to get you to try different things, to explore. Getting over to Ordos is no different than finding a clever way to get an egg on top of a rock.

Let us have our fun on an island dedicated to fun. I can't get any gear from the boss until I have earned the right. You aren't losing out on anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wow, what a cry baby.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Apparently there's an exploit that allows anyone standing on the sanctum wall top to tag Ordos and still get loot, despite not having the cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Access to Ordos does not limit players to getting over the bridge. You can use a glider, hop on a bird, get lifegripped, or slowfall over that pass. The chest, mobs, and nodes over there do not require a cloak to access, only the boss does.

@OP, why are YOU mad that other players have access to that bit of land?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Apparently there's an exploit that allows anyone standing on the sanctum wall top to tag Ordos and still get loot, despite not having the cloak.

you wouldn't be able to loot the body, you get teleported out instantly if you enter the area. I think people are still able to get the achievement for the kill though if they are able to tag it somehow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Without the cloak you CANT get access to Ordos.
Simply the area outside of the Sanctuary is available.

If they wanted to keep you off the plateau completely, they would have just extended the barrier that ports you away if you don't have the cloak. And probably would not have left such a convenient cliff to jump to.
Snooping around outside hurts no one.
Stop trying to be such a special snowflake.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i'm pretty mad at the people exploiting thier way into ordos sanc. You are Not meant to cross the bridge unless you have done the legendary quests

Umm yes you are. Blizzard even programmed the Albatross taxi to take you there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
you wouldn't be able to loot the body

You don't have to. All world boss loot is deposited into your bags on kill.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Rofl.
I am am on your elitist island
With my PvP gear and no legendary cape!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
4/10 if nothing ele for the responses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]