[Feedback] Sigil of Rampage (trinket)

Heyas - Love the new procs and the ideas of doing interesting things with trinkets.

RE: http://www.wowhead.com/item=102302/sigil-of-rampage

One issue I have with this trinket is that the *proc* does not hit the original target.. Meaning that for a single target fight, this trinket is terrible... Now my choice is this trinket, or a Renatakis from ToT.. which has expertise on it.. eg; I'm forced to completely reforge by switching trinkets, for every fight alternation between aoe/add fight, versus single target fight.

if the proc on this trinket could be modified to hit its initial target, and then, instead of 'Up to 5 other nearby targets', reduce to 4, or even 3. It would be greatly appreciated.

side note; I don't see the suggestion forum anywhere any more.. is it still around?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The point of the trinket is only to be good on cleave/AoE fights.
Reply Quote
The issue I have with that is.. then Im forced to reforge every time I switch trinkets out.. which is no bueno.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
The issue I have with that is.. then Im forced to reforge every time I switch trinkets out.. which is no bueno.

I understand the concern, but what about the Bad Juju/RoRo that you're rocking now? You could swap cleave into there on a fight-dependent food.
Reply Quote
RoRo is a terrible trinket, I rolled that and had ALOT of VP left over.. which is why its upgraded. It's what Im reduced to using instead of swapping to rentakis to avoid having to reforge completely for every other fight.
Reply Quote
Just curious if anyone else has comments or concerns.. perhaps on the general *vein* of reforging issues, and ways to mitigate it as a player, and/or, ways developers can ease this annoyance?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

That doesn't change the fact that it's supposed to be a trinket used for cleave fights, and not single target DPS. I think the DS trinkets that cleaved hit the main target, but they were still worse than the other trinkets so you were swapping regardless.

It wouldn't be uncalled for to make it hit the main target, but I'd imagine it'd be the same case where you would be swapping unless you liked being wrong.
Edited by Varlth on 9/13/2013 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Varlth

That doesn't change the fact that it's supposed to be a trinket used for cleave fights, and not single target DPS. I think the DS trinkets that cleaved hit the main target, but they were still worse than the other trinkets so you were swapping regardless.

It wouldn't be uncalled for to make it hit the main target, but I'd imagine it'd be the same case where you would be swapping unless you liked being wrong.

Oh I don't disagree that it should be *worse* then other, better single target trinkets.. but the *amount* worse is whats up for debate here.. as this proc won't even hit single target ;(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Really not a fan of the gimmick trinkets offered this tier. They are wonderful ideas but having to constantly swap every fight seems like a huge pain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]