Ret paladins

100 Human Paladin
I even used Long Arm on Ji-Kun. It's a strong talent.

The best place for Speed of Light for me was the tornado phase on Iron Qon, thanks mostly to our raid not having a warlock. There's also some debate as to its usefulness on Lei Shen. I would stick with Long Arm but if you're in the group that has to go cross-corner on the first phase change, it's really good.
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Paladin
I usually have gone with Pursuit of Justice, myself, but Long Arm is fantastic in nearly every situation for closing a gap or getting the heck away. Speed of Light... eh, I've never really seen where we would need a sprint in PvE. Seems like you give up great passive speeds to be a sparkle ball.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
AMR, Noxxic, and IV are all pretty terrible, somehow. EJ is where it's at.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
IV's actually not that bad anymore - at least for Ret. Looking at it week before and week after patch, it had not been updated at all in 5.3, which means for at least three months its rotation recommendation was wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]