Vuhdo Tank Buffs

90 Worgen Druid
I just got Vuhdo and there is only one thing I can't seem to change on my own to have it perfect. When I'm in Heroics, I tend to see tank buffs pop up and cover over my HoT Heals (i.e. a warrior's Reposte) Is there anyway I can turn that off?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
By the way all of my "Others" under HoT Icons are not checked so I'm not sure if it's an addon glitch or something I'm missing myself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Without being in game currently to look as to where the option is, I do recall there being an option to display defensive CDs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
In Vuhdo, if you go to "Panels" and down to "HoT Icons" you can arrange where on your raidframes you'd like them to show up. It will give you 6-7 options for placement. You can assign specific HoT icons to certain locations, or you can select a "Bouquet" to be displayed there instead.

A Bouquet, accessed from the General Tab > Bouquets, is a customized group of buffs/debuffs. I always have harmful debuffs display on the top right of each frame and defensive cooldowns in the bottom right, leaving the rest of the frame free for my own HoTs.

You can find a more detailed walkthrough here
http://vuhdoguide.blogspot.com/2011/08/vuhdo-setup-walkthrough.html

Edit: I believe it's possible to turn off the Tank Defensive CD bouquet, but it can be very useful to see when they are taking damage without a CD up so you can prepare a larger heal.
Edited by Wahaka on 9/12/2013 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]