Am I the only one who likes Timeless Isle?

90 Tauren Death Knight
Went there today, and I'm loving it so far. At first, I got my !@# handed to me pretty readily. I grouped up with a couple of guildies and we got stuff done. We killed a bunch of mobs, quite a few rares and had a merry old time. I've got a good set of gear now (All timeless armor except for helm and shoulder), 6.5k coins and I'm up to the kill 5rares quest.

I'm honestly having quite a bit of fun on it. Short of those trying to solo it, I don't see the reason behind the qq over it.

I'm having fun with it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
It's fun when all the yaungol aren't tagged and you actually receive burdens of eternity. Other than that not much to do other than run around hoping to tag a mob before someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I enjoy it
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I like it, lots of little things to look for...and oo the challenge to complete rolos riddle ...freaking birds
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
If it wasn't an outdoor lag fest on my server I might enjoy it. More stuff needs to be instanced imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Nope, I'm enjoying it as well, the wife & I log our army of alts 2 at a time & run around getting all the chests, quests & rares. Between loot frenzy & everyone teaming up to take out the rares/Ordos, it's pretty good times.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Enjoying yes, but I hate not being able to use a flying mount or flight form.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am loving it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No daily quests.
Lots of mini-pets.
Lot's of world PvP.

Yes, I like it.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warlock
I would like it more if the damn cloth chest would drop...

I enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would like it more if the damn cloth chest would drop...

I enjoy it.

lol....i would enjoy it more if the mount would drop. 11 kills and counting...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
@Natiandal: http://www.icy-veins.com/timeless-isle-wow#chests-and-treasures

A map of all the chests for ya. I've only done like 12 of them and I've got nearly a full set. I'm hoping to get a tank and DPS set for myself.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I love it. I can't believe there are people who can't find things to do there. WTF?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm enjoying it greatly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You are not alone. I wouldn't be surprised if the at least 75% of the community loved it. It has minor flaws, but they can be overlooked. We got a lot of attention from this patch, so I'd say we got some subscribers back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I very much enjoy it. That might just be because it's new, but I find myself (willingly) spending a lot of time there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Am I the only one who likes Timeless Isle?

Based on the 20 some odd threads saying "I like TI," not likely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I love it.

I wish I wouldn't get ganked so much so I could explore a little more, but that's the breaks on a PVP server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]