Ellieasa's Excellent Eggplant Soup(Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Shaman
Paragon is going to be crazy on H relearning it every week.

On that note has anyone been able to verify the healing buff you get? I got the buff from Poisoned Mind but could not find it in Skada and WoL is still borked.
90 Troll Priest
The profanity was supposed to be like, complaining. But with more seriousness.

more complaining than playing. Oh my.
Jesus Christ, how many times do they need to restart my server? This is about to be 3 in 30 minutes.

Glad? it's not just me.. though so far it's only been 2 for us... but they were literally like 5 mins apart. ><
90 Dwarf Priest
The profanity was supposed to be like, complaining. But with more seriousness.

more complaining than playing. Oh my.

Oh. That's much less exciting.

And for the last time dear spouse...I will not say "Jinkies" so you can chuckle at me.
90 Troll Priest
Oh. That's much less exciting.

And for the last time dear spouse...I will not say "Jinkies" so you can chuckle at me.

O.o

So my cat kept running to the bathtub whenever I tried to shower. I finally figured out what she wanted! She likes to play in the running faucet (just lightly on). She drinks it, and paws at it and dunks her head in it.

What a freak =3
90 Draenei Paladin
O.o

So my cat kept running to the bathtub whenever I tried to shower. I finally figured out what she wanted! She likes to play in the running faucet (just lightly on). She drinks it, and paws at it and dunks her head in it.

What a freak =3

I LEARNED ABOUT THAT IN HEALTH CLASS
90 Troll Priest
I LEARNED ABOUT THAT IN HEALTH CLASS

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME.
90 Draenei Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-ed0fTDdk

^ what I was referring to

gosh

edit: Oh you're probably at work, I dunno. It's from superbad.
Edited by Tailias on 9/13/2013 7:24 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
gosh

freak in the streets.
90 Tauren Druid
09/12/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Iiritha
You get a burden of eternity item thing and use it on an armor piece that you haven't converted yet and you get a 535 item.

thx Mist!

So... I use that Timeless Cloth Armor Cache thing and a... Timeless Cloth item thing? And I use a Burden of Eternity with them?

/sigh

Just so you know, the stats on the resulting item are random. I ended up with the lovely 535 ring I am currently sporting that has Crit and Haste. The two secondaries I really didn't want just now. >.<

I am fully expecting that if I ever get another burden, I will end up with something like Expertise and Parry.
90 Draenei Paladin
Hole in the sheets!

I'm not sure what the rule is for "freak on the internet but too awkward and shy to talk to people irl". Maybe it involves being creatively freaky involving a hole in the sheets? Who knows.
90 Troll Priest
Hole in the sheets!

I'm not sure what the rule is for "freak on the internet but too awkward and shy to talk to people irl". Maybe it involves being creatively freaky involving a hole in the sheets? Who knows.

Well, you don't need a whole lot of talking when your hole is otherwise covered/in use.

That's probably not PG.

I should hide now.
90 Draenei Paladin
"Live Through This" was okay I guess

(expert subject change)
90 Troll Priest
(expert subject change)

so stealthy.

I actually don't mind Hole's work. I know I *should* but I don't. Some songs are actually really killer.

I always like Miss World, Credit in a Straight World, and Jenifer's Body.

and i adore the bassist. Melissa is a boss.
Edited by Naér on 9/13/2013 7:52 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
Hole in the sheets!

y u racist against my ultra-orthodox bretheren
90 Troll Priest
i don't remember being allergic to almonds what is this. my throat is so itchy but it's all i have to eat.

someone stahp meh
90 Draenei Paladin
09/13/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Hole in the sheets!

y u racist against my ultra-orthodox bretheren

You're right, that was kind of harsh.

We'll try to be more gentile.
90 Dwarf Priest
09/13/2013 07:48 AMPosted by Naér
(expert subject change)

so stealthy.

I actually don't mind Hole's work. I know I *should* but I don't. Some songs are actually really killer.

I always like Miss World, Credit in a Straight World, and Jenifer's Body.

and i adore the bassist. Melissa is a boss.

I ♥ Hole. Fight meh!
90 Troll Priest
We'll try to be more gentile.

I don't think that would be prudent.
I ♥ Hole. Fight meh!

I'm glad I'm not alone. My father hates Courtney so much. He's a believer that regardless of whether or not she pulled the trigger, she's the reason Kurt killed himself.

I feel it could have been part of it, but there were so many tragic things in his life (drugs, eating disorder, unwated fame, parent issues, new kid, etc)
Edited by Naér on 9/13/2013 8:01 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Priest
So I am studying for my science test tomorrow. There are some things that don't make any sense to me at all but I am memorizing them anyway. Education at its worst there.

So about Kepler's second and third laws. I ask for explanation in small words. Then I'm like "nope, smaller". Maybe I can find a nice picture book. Or ooh! Make my own illustrated Kepler for my wee 'un. I always figure you don't really know something till you've explained it to someone else.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]